Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
IVolunteerAsAuthor chapter 100 . 5/21
This was brilliant. You're an excellent writer man. I'm really really impressed.
Paul chapter 83 . 3/10
Very moving chapter. I'm kind of proud of Holly.
Confuzled man chapter 7 . 2/28
I thought no-one in district 12 had won until Haymitch. I might be wrong but...
Brooke chapter 100 . 11/30/2015
This epilogue gave me chills. Wow fantastic story, I loved every bit of it. Your writing was amazing and the storyline was just perfect! I loved it ahhh!
Brooke chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Yooo just started reading this story and already I like your first chapter. Its great! Fantastic job I'm excited to read the next few hundred chapters haha
Paul chapter 51 . 11/24/2015
This was one of my favorite chapters. Toby and jessie were both highly endearing characters and I appreciated what you did with them in this chapter and chapter 88 (in which Toby's thoughts about how he wishes he could have done what peeta did and feels more than ever like he failed jessie were especially moving).
Paul chapter 69 . 11/22/2015
I've read your stories on and off for several years now. The writing can vary between being good, bad and in-between, but most of your characters are pretty good, even if some have the potential to be better. The thing that made me notice this chapter was how you had a career (bronze) abandon the career pack and form an effective alliance with an outer-district tribute. I liked that.
TitanSlayer686 chapter 46 . 9/13/2015
Blight and I have the same last name and that pushed me to get an account just so I could follow this. Also these arenas are pretty good, A writing for you.
roonialwazlib29 chapter 100 . 8/8/2015
This is a truly beautiful work. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
I love this story. It's so amazing omg It's such a good idea. Also, I love your writing style :D It's detached, yet attuned to emotions, which I absolutely adore! I hope you will write more like this someday! I'd be glad to read it :)
Guest chapter 29 . 4/2/2015
Arena Ideas:
Beach (black sand)
Jungle most parte of the arena
Volcan
Camon chapter 31 . 3/17/2015
Where is Seeder?
Kman528 chapter 100 . 3/16/2015
still love these!
Josephm611 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
The district 1 girl dies twice here.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/26/2015
This is very very very well written!