Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
I love this story. It's so amazing omg It's such a good idea. Also, I love your writing style :D It's detached, yet attuned to emotions, which I absolutely adore! I hope you will write more like this someday! I'd be glad to read it :)
Arena Ideas:
Beach (black sand)
Jungle most parte of the arena
Volcan
Camon chapter 31 . 3/17
Where is Seeder?
Kman528 chapter 100 . 3/16
still love these!
Josephm611 chapter 1 . 1/31
The district 1 girl dies twice here.
This is very very very well written!
gorrillaface345 chapter 28 . 1/27
It's actually really sad how I ship some of the tributes... Like Vulcan and Velvet
BowtiesAreCool22 chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
I love this concept and your writing. I've only read the first chapter, but it seems fantastic so far. I like that it really is just a one-shot, and then a sum-up at the end. Again, I like the concept. You're a great writer, and I'm eager to continue reading. :)
Nessa chapter 100 . 8/24/2014
Wow. This has left me completely speechless. O_O I can't express how much I loved this story, you are an incredible writer. Keep up the awesome writing :D
byrnebella chapter 94 . 7/10/2014
About the 94th, i know you have to avoid quoting from Catching Fire, but at least you can take more action for Katniss than swimming around.
Guest chapter 74 . 5/16/2014
um this did not happen in books this wrong incorrect no
Sleepstar of Shadowclan chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
Every time I think of the names "Simon" and "Michelle" I think of this chapter, not because my parents are named Simon and Michelle.
Jemmie chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Did he get a 12 in training?
Jared Ross chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
Great story! Although, in the book and in other stories she strangled the last remaining tribute with a fishing line. Everything else was great though!
braders101 chapter 100 . 1/30/2014