Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
MJElliot chapter 60 . 9/11/2013
how do you do it? I loved this the Gamemakers right! also i like how "fashion" changes for arenas as well;)
MJElliot chapter 59 . 9/11/2013
anticlimatic? I say ingenious !
MJElliot chapter 58 . 9/11/2013
great job on the arena-again:) gamemakers are so you-you're just awesome for imagining all this:)
MJElliot chapter 57 . 9/11/2013
I was so hopping for more details on Titus. I've always wondered how he ended up doing what he did...i know I sometimes think my curiosity is quite mirbid...
MJElliot chapter 56 . 9/11/2013
who doeasn't love pyramids. i just love your arenas!
MJElliot chapter 55 . 9/11/2013
it's nice to see a Career show a sensitive side. good job
MJElliot chapter 54 . 9/11/2013
I agree- There arevstrong paralels between the two. very clever chapter and congrats on making it historically accurate
MJElliot chapter 53 . 9/11/2013
wow, I never imagined Wires to be so hard core, wonder what made her turn so ... cuckou :D in the end. I like it when you include some things about their luves before the games
catleopardclaw chapter 73 . 9/10/2013
This is a good story but I'm seeing a problem with your numbers. District 2 has the most victors followed by district 1. In your story 4 has 17 and 2 has 16.
catleopardclaw chapter 45 . 9/10/2013
so how did he lose his arm
Kman528 chapter 86 . 9/10/2013
333
PrincessLyoka chapter 7 . 9/10/2013
*coughcoughruecough*
It made me cry. So specially made made.
PrincessLyoka chapter 86 . 9/10/2013
I really liked this chapter. (I'm trying to keep the reviews short after that long one. It tired me out :) I remember this part in Catching Fire, although I've only read it once because I didn't like most of it (everyone put down the pitchforks) but it really was a good story. This really is a good chapter.
Princess Unikitty chapter 86 . 9/10/2013
hmm. interesting seeing things from mags's point of view.

"I don't blame Auriel for anything that had happened to him, but by the 65th Games, he was in dire straights."
*straits
Klicker'andKash chapter 86 . 9/10/2013
It's okay I guess. A bit boring wrong the end.
680 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »