Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
MJElliot chapter 72 . 9/12/2013
I love it! very well written and very insightful. i love his musing on the purpose of the games and how you've hinted at the animosity in the districts. great job!
MJElliot chapter 70 . 9/12/2013
hmmm...i always imagined once somebody turns eighteen they would be out of the reaping. one of your best chapters ;)
MJElliot chapter 69 . 9/12/2013
very well done! congrats QuietConspiracy:)
i like the countdown and the way you used the song in your writting :) also i'm looking forward to reading the other entries.
MJElliot chapter 68 . 9/12/2013
i liked Robin and now i like his brother too!
MJElliot chapter 67 . 9/12/2013
spoiler! :D but still loved this chapter!
MJElliot chapter 66 . 9/12/2013
I loved 'second time unlucky'. Ludo is great!
MJElliot chapter 65 . 9/12/2013
i like your Finnick-he's ver believable
MJElliot chapter 64 . 9/12/2013
funny how his sister volunteered so that they wouldn't have to compete against eachother and he can only think about how to be better than her ;)
MJElliot chapter 62 . 9/12/2013
I think you portrayed her just right- cold and calculating
MJElliot chapter 61 . 9/11/2013
"glorified execution" great choice of words. this is very realistic behaviour from the Gamemakers considering last year's fiasco.
Also, perfect ending- i love the irony, that she won without having to kill anyone -which is kind of the point of the Games. great job once again!
MJElliot chapter 60 . 9/11/2013
how do you do it? I loved this the Gamemakers right! also i like how "fashion" changes for arenas as well;)
MJElliot chapter 59 . 9/11/2013
anticlimatic? I say ingenious !
MJElliot chapter 58 . 9/11/2013
great job on the arena-again:) gamemakers are so you-you're just awesome for imagining all this:)
MJElliot chapter 57 . 9/11/2013
I was so hopping for more details on Titus. I've always wondered how he ended up doing what he did...i know I sometimes think my curiosity is quite mirbid...
MJElliot chapter 56 . 9/11/2013
who doeasn't love pyramids. i just love your arenas!
690 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »