Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
MJElliot chapter 67 . 9/12/2013
spoiler! :D but still loved this chapter!
MJElliot chapter 66 . 9/12/2013
I loved 'second time unlucky'. Ludo is great!
MJElliot chapter 65 . 9/12/2013
i like your Finnick-he's ver believable
MJElliot chapter 64 . 9/12/2013
funny how his sister volunteered so that they wouldn't have to compete against eachother and he can only think about how to be better than her ;)
MJElliot chapter 62 . 9/12/2013
I think you portrayed her just right- cold and calculating
MJElliot chapter 61 . 9/11/2013
"glorified execution" great choice of words. this is very realistic behaviour from the Gamemakers considering last year's fiasco.
Also, perfect ending- i love the irony, that she won without having to kill anyone -which is kind of the point of the Games. great job once again!
MJElliot chapter 60 . 9/11/2013
how do you do it? I loved this the Gamemakers right! also i like how "fashion" changes for arenas as well;)
MJElliot chapter 59 . 9/11/2013
anticlimatic? I say ingenious !
MJElliot chapter 58 . 9/11/2013
great job on the arena-again:) gamemakers are so you-you're just awesome for imagining all this:)
MJElliot chapter 57 . 9/11/2013
I was so hopping for more details on Titus. I've always wondered how he ended up doing what he did...i know I sometimes think my curiosity is quite mirbid...
MJElliot chapter 56 . 9/11/2013
who doeasn't love pyramids. i just love your arenas!
MJElliot chapter 55 . 9/11/2013
it's nice to see a Career show a sensitive side. good job
MJElliot chapter 54 . 9/11/2013
I agree- There arevstrong paralels between the two. very clever chapter and congrats on making it historically accurate
MJElliot chapter 53 . 9/11/2013
wow, I never imagined Wires to be so hard core, wonder what made her turn so ... cuckou :D in the end. I like it when you include some things about their luves before the games
catleopardclaw chapter 73 . 9/10/2013
This is a good story but I'm seeing a problem with your numbers. District 2 has the most victors followed by district 1. In your story 4 has 17 and 2 has 16.
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »