Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
mangesboy01 chapter 85 . 9/8/2013
Another Great Chapter! I loved this one! As you know, Cashmere is amongst one of my favorite victors and I just love how you wrote her. I love how she feels guilty for killing Seeder (though in the other chapters, Brutus kills her I thought). Anyways, I also like how she in a way regrets volunteering. It shows that she's not the same person she was back when she was fifteen. In all, this was brilliant chapter. I love how you tied Glamour in too! :D

I would read it. :)
Guest chapter 84 . 9/7/2013
Cool!
Princess Unikitty chapter 84 . 9/7/2013
interesting chapter... it was pretty much an adaptation, but it was good.
PrincessLyoka chapter 84 . 9/7/2013
75 Games, 75 victors, 84 One-Shots (really, as of today).
I just love this story. I like how Peeta was presented. And of course the red lines appear under Peeta.
COMPUTER YOU SHUT UP 'CAUSE "PEETA" IS NOT WRONG! HE'S AMAZING!
Capitol why have you done this to him?
AMAZING STORY! I LUV IT!
mangesboy01 chapter 84 . 9/7/2013
Another awesome chapter, man. I just love how you write Peeta. I'm loving how you brought in the lines from the actual book too, that was awesome! Anyways, I'll keep my review short and sweet. This was an excellent chapter and it's going to be my favorite, hands down. :D
RealFiction chapter 84 . 9/7/2013
Although I thought Peeta's chapter is going to come later, you still made it interesting from his POV.
RealFiction chapter 83 . 9/7/2013
I like how she's different. She's sick of the killing unlike the other victors. Great chapter!
Beauthg chapter 83 . 9/5/2013
Man what a great chapter Holly must have felt so bad but she was right about the games and what all goes on in them. And that's the end of the bloodbath so sad for the fallen victors I wish Suzanne could've let them all live:( but anyways keep up the great work:)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
There are 76 victors (Kat and Peeta)
mangesboy01 chapter 83 . 9/4/2013
Another marvelous chapter! (Trying to use another word, lol) Anyways, I like how Holly and Marcel are so different. Being from District 9 meant they weren't apart of the rebel alliance, but while Marcel goes back to survival mode; Holly stays human and realizes that deep down that it's not longer worth playing this "Game."

I want to say that Holly has been one of my favorite of your original creations. I just love her narrative voice. She just seems so honest and genuine. I really enjoyed reading this. :)
mangesboy01 chapter 82 . 9/4/2013
Another great chapter! I love how you portrayed Wolf. I'm loving the little background you gave on him too, like back in his day... Those were nice little touches. I really like the last line in this chapter too. It shows so much! Through the line it shows that Wolf accepts his death and that despite being a ruthless killer, Gloss is actually rather merciful. In all, it was another awesome chapter!
PrincessLyoka chapter 83 . 9/4/2013
If I was in her situation, I would probably do the same thing. I rather die than take a life.
Readers like connections from book 2 themselves. Meh reader like dis connection 2 meh. Me like dis story.
I'M STILL READING! I'M STILL TRYING TO COME UP WITH THINGS TO REVIEW BECAUSE YOU DESERVE THEM!
Princess Unikitty chapter 83 . 9/4/2013
very interesting one-shot. i liked holly's musing about the games.
districtfours chapter 83 . 9/4/2013
Interesting chapter! I can't wait to see the rest of the victors now. And school sucks, I know. Anyways good job so far!
richards25 chapter 83 . 9/4/2013
Wow, powerful chapter again! These chapters are some of your best! :D Brilliant work!
684 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »