Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
PrincessLyoka chapter 63 . 9/9/2013
*clap, clap, clap, clap*
Excellent chapters deserve an applause.
richards25 chapter 85 . 9/8/2013
Another great chapter! I liked her a lot in this actually! I don't want this to end! :(
PrincessLyoka chapter 85 . 9/8/2013
Yes, it does seem like a good idea about the side-story, but I wonder if you have enough time. Like, you already have a couple other side-stories for this one up, even if they are community projects whereas this next side-story isn't. For me, having a bunch of stories rolling at the same time got very stressful, thats a reason why "The Herobrine Games" and "Lyoka" are on a major hiatus, maybe even discontinued if it comes to that. However, if there is enough time on your part, you could divide however often you write each story. Then update as soon as you could possibly can. Thats just my opinion.
As for the chapter, its really good. I only read Catching Fire once, therefor I don't remember a lot about Cashmere so I can't really comment of her/his (I'm getting Cash and Gloss mixed us, as I did for Chaff and Seeder) personality being brought out. Maybe I'll check the Hunger Games Wiki.
Back to my opinion of the chapter. I do find it sad when bro and sis are put in the Hunger Games. Its even worse when they're the last ones alive. But I remember Cash and Gloss weren't. they died in the Games, right? I'm not looking at Wiki right now, so don't be angry review-readers at me for getting my facts incorrect.
But I'm getting off-topic again. I'm still loving this story. I've checked your other side-stories to this one and I might send in a chapter. I wanna be in this! I got the idea stuck in my head once I read you're accepting other chapters.
And now that I'm reading this review over, its the longest I've ever read before. Now I'm gonna be looking up the record for longest FF review on a story. I had to extend this so the scroll bar gets out of my sight 'cause I find it an eyesore.
And I'm getting off topic again. This is getting ridiculous, this review, not the story. Your story is awesome. I check for an update as often I can. Its actually on my top 10 stories list, but its out of order, because its messed up in the jungle my mind is. From this, to me, it seems Cashmere likes to go on with the flow and is close to being a typical Career, yet has a side of him/her (gender screw up, sorry) that dislikes the Hunger Games and is sadden by the deaths, especially the deaths of the victors. I have to go find the Hunger Games Cashmere was in from your list of chapters because I want to know when he/she was a tribute and if anything is resembling from then to now.
THIS STORY IS AWESOME! (why didn't I just say that in the first place?)
Kman528 chapter 85 . 9/8/2013
Love it!
districtfours chapter 85 . 9/8/2013
I liked how you wrote Cashmere, and I liked how you showed that she thought that it wasn't fair that some of them didn't deserve to be in the arena. Good chapter. Also, I like the idea! I always wondered about all of the media and stuff that went along with the games.
Princess Unikitty chapter 85 . 9/8/2013
interesting chapter. it's nice to see that someone who was all gung-ho for the games before she competed in them now has a more mellowed opinion of the capitol. that brochure thing sounds like a very cool idea.
kashew klick chapter 85 . 9/8/2013
Well written yay ashmere
Clover80 chapter 85 . 9/8/2013
Of course I would be interested in reading the program! I like this chapter. I like how we get some sense of Cashmere and she's not portrayed as stupid. Here's my own chapter about Cashmere- s/8346653/9/The-Things-They-Left-Behind
xx-Want-A-Sugar-Cube-xx chapter 85 . 9/8/2013
Nice chapter! I still think it's so cool that Cashmere and Gloss both won.
writinginpen chapter 85 . 9/8/2013
Another Great Chapter! I loved this one! As you know, Cashmere is amongst one of my favorite victors and I just love how you wrote her. I love how she feels guilty for killing Seeder (though in the other chapters, Brutus kills her I thought). Anyways, I also like how she in a way regrets volunteering. It shows that she's not the same person she was back when she was fifteen. In all, this was brilliant chapter. I love how you tied Glamour in too! :D

I would read it. :)
Guest chapter 84 . 9/7/2013
Princess Unikitty chapter 84 . 9/7/2013
interesting chapter... it was pretty much an adaptation, but it was good.
PrincessLyoka chapter 84 . 9/7/2013
75 Games, 75 victors, 84 One-Shots (really, as of today).
I just love this story. I like how Peeta was presented. And of course the red lines appear under Peeta.
Capitol why have you done this to him?
writinginpen chapter 84 . 9/7/2013
Another awesome chapter, man. I just love how you write Peeta. I'm loving how you brought in the lines from the actual book too, that was awesome! Anyways, I'll keep my review short and sweet. This was an excellent chapter and it's going to be my favorite, hands down. :D
RealFiction chapter 84 . 9/7/2013
Although I thought Peeta's chapter is going to come later, you still made it interesting from his POV.
693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »