Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
RealFiction chapter 83 . 9/7/2013
I like how she's different. She's sick of the killing unlike the other victors. Great chapter!
Beauthg chapter 83 . 9/5/2013
Man what a great chapter Holly must have felt so bad but she was right about the games and what all goes on in them. And that's the end of the bloodbath so sad for the fallen victors I wish Suzanne could've let them all live:( but anyways keep up the great work:)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
There are 76 victors (Kat and Peeta)
writinginpen chapter 83 . 9/4/2013
Another marvelous chapter! (Trying to use another word, lol) Anyways, I like how Holly and Marcel are so different. Being from District 9 meant they weren't apart of the rebel alliance, but while Marcel goes back to survival mode; Holly stays human and realizes that deep down that it's not longer worth playing this "Game."

I want to say that Holly has been one of my favorite of your original creations. I just love her narrative voice. She just seems so honest and genuine. I really enjoyed reading this. :)
writinginpen chapter 82 . 9/4/2013
Another great chapter! I love how you portrayed Wolf. I'm loving the little background you gave on him too, like back in his day... Those were nice little touches. I really like the last line in this chapter too. It shows so much! Through the line it shows that Wolf accepts his death and that despite being a ruthless killer, Gloss is actually rather merciful. In all, it was another awesome chapter!
PrincessLyoka chapter 83 . 9/4/2013
If I was in her situation, I would probably do the same thing. I rather die than take a life.
Readers like connections from book 2 themselves. Meh reader like dis connection 2 meh. Me like dis story.
I'M STILL READING! I'M STILL TRYING TO COME UP WITH THINGS TO REVIEW BECAUSE YOU DESERVE THEM!
Princess Unikitty chapter 83 . 9/4/2013
very interesting one-shot. i liked holly's musing about the games.
districtfours chapter 83 . 9/4/2013
Interesting chapter! I can't wait to see the rest of the victors now. And school sucks, I know. Anyways good job so far!
richards25 chapter 83 . 9/4/2013
Wow, powerful chapter again! These chapters are some of your best! :D Brilliant work!
richards25 chapter 82 . 9/4/2013
Great chapter! :D I enjoyed it! :D Well done! :D
PrincessLyoka chapter 82 . 9/2/2013
This is AWESOME. (I'm running out of things to put in reviews).
beauthg chapter 82 . 9/2/2013
Poor Woof, to slow for the mighty Gloss. Good chapter and it makes since that he would feel like that because he is an old man with a bunch of young Careers well Brutus is pretty old but not as old. Cool fact for you in both the 74th and 75th games the boy from 10 and the girl from 5 survive the bloodbath but their district partners don't. Interesting connection Suzanne.
RealFiction chapter 82 . 9/2/2013
Poor Woof! He didn't stand much chance at his age. I'm glad you decided to make both community projects:) Nice chapter, I'm not getting bored of the bloothbath chapters.
Guest chapter 82 . 9/1/2013
I vote for the forgotten. I always wondered if Woof was old and senile or if he was trying to commit suicide by eating those poisonous bugs. I always thought he was lucid and made a suicide run.
kashew klick chapter 82 . 9/1/2013
I'll let go check them out.
693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »