Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
beauthg chapter 82 . 9/2/2013
Poor Woof, to slow for the mighty Gloss. Good chapter and it makes since that he would feel like that because he is an old man with a bunch of young Careers well Brutus is pretty old but not as old. Cool fact for you in both the 74th and 75th games the boy from 10 and the girl from 5 survive the bloodbath but their district partners don't. Interesting connection Suzanne.
RealFiction chapter 82 . 9/2/2013
Poor Woof! He didn't stand much chance at his age. I'm glad you decided to make both community projects:) Nice chapter, I'm not getting bored of the bloothbath chapters.
Guest chapter 82 . 9/1/2013
I vote for the forgotten. I always wondered if Woof was old and senile or if he was trying to commit suicide by eating those poisonous bugs. I always thought he was lucid and made a suicide run.
Klicker'andKash chapter 82 . 9/1/2013
I'll let go check them out.
districtfours chapter 82 . 9/1/2013
Good chapter! I always wondered about Woof. I love how you use Green Day lyrics! And I can't wait for the community project :)
Princess Unikitty chapter 82 . 9/1/2013
interesting one-shot. it didn't really feel like it was written from the perspective of a senior, but i suppose that can't be helped.
Beauthg chapter 81 . 8/31/2013
Great chapter I like how you told how he tried to break his addiction to morphling for the greater good. Because I know some people who are alcoholics and are trying to quit. But keep up the good work and can't wait to read Woofs chapter I wonder what he was thinking at the beginning of the games.
mangesboy01 chapter 81 . 8/31/2013
Another amazing chapter! I really like this one. I like Blake, he seems like a nice guy, besides the morphling addiction. I like how he was determined to keep Katniss alive, but stay alive too. It seems that he knew that this would be the last Games ever played.

Question: When will we start the community project? Or when will decision be made upon that?

Great Chapter Gamemaker97!
mangesboy01 chapter 80 . 8/31/2013
Alright, so I have a question. Not all of the no name tributes died in the bloodbath right? Because I thought some of them survived but got killed by other obstacles in the Games. Anyways that was just a random question. Now to the actual review. I really like Indiana. I'm going to miss her as I will all the other victors. Oh, and I thought Cashmere killed Seeder?

Great Chapter! I'm almost caught up again :)
mangesboy01 chapter 79 . 8/31/2013
Another awesome chapter! I don't think you understand how much I love your stories, lol. I know I don't really show it because I'm always late to review, but I honestly do. You're an extremely talented writer!
Anyways, I love how you did this canon, especially with the knife would with Blight. I always assumed in was Enobaria who did that , but I like how you incorporated Marcel into doing it. Very nice touch to the chapter :)

I know, I'm being a grammar Nazi again :) , but I think you meant "too" instead of "two"- To my left, I can see Seeder and Toby tussling two spokes away, and the lumbering figure of Brutus getting out of the water [two] beyond that.

Happy Writings GM97 :)
RealFiction chapter 81 . 8/31/2013
This chapter was great! I love Blake but I think in chapter 31 it says that Blake volunteered for his younger brother for the 31st Hunger Games but this one tells us he had been reaped... :)
Kiliflower chapter 81 . 8/30/2013
Poor Blake :( I can't wait to read Molly's chapter though, if we're lucky enough to get it.
Princess Unikitty chapter 81 . 8/30/2013
hmm. interesting chapter. i hadn't realized that- thanks for reminding me.

"Now they are hear"
*here
xx-Want-A-Sugar-Cube-xx chapter 80 . 8/29/2013
Poor Indiana... Good chapter (as always)!
Princess Unikitty chapter 80 . 8/28/2013
it would be interesting to see these tributes at different stages of the games
682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »