Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
Guest chapter 82 . 9/1/2013
I vote for the forgotten. I always wondered if Woof was old and senile or if he was trying to commit suicide by eating those poisonous bugs. I always thought he was lucid and made a suicide run.
Klicker'andKash chapter 82 . 9/1/2013
I'll let go check them out.
districtfours chapter 82 . 9/1/2013
Good chapter! I always wondered about Woof. I love how you use Green Day lyrics! And I can't wait for the community project :)
Princess Unikitty chapter 82 . 9/1/2013
interesting one-shot. it didn't really feel like it was written from the perspective of a senior, but i suppose that can't be helped.
Beauthg chapter 81 . 8/31/2013
Great chapter I like how you told how he tried to break his addiction to morphling for the greater good. Because I know some people who are alcoholics and are trying to quit. But keep up the good work and can't wait to read Woofs chapter I wonder what he was thinking at the beginning of the games.
mangesboy01 chapter 81 . 8/31/2013
Another amazing chapter! I really like this one. I like Blake, he seems like a nice guy, besides the morphling addiction. I like how he was determined to keep Katniss alive, but stay alive too. It seems that he knew that this would be the last Games ever played.

Question: When will we start the community project? Or when will decision be made upon that?

Great Chapter Gamemaker97!
mangesboy01 chapter 80 . 8/31/2013
Alright, so I have a question. Not all of the no name tributes died in the bloodbath right? Because I thought some of them survived but got killed by other obstacles in the Games. Anyways that was just a random question. Now to the actual review. I really like Indiana. I'm going to miss her as I will all the other victors. Oh, and I thought Cashmere killed Seeder?

Great Chapter! I'm almost caught up again :)
mangesboy01 chapter 79 . 8/31/2013
Another awesome chapter! I don't think you understand how much I love your stories, lol. I know I don't really show it because I'm always late to review, but I honestly do. You're an extremely talented writer!
Anyways, I love how you did this canon, especially with the knife would with Blight. I always assumed in was Enobaria who did that , but I like how you incorporated Marcel into doing it. Very nice touch to the chapter :)

I know, I'm being a grammar Nazi again :) , but I think you meant "too" instead of "two"- To my left, I can see Seeder and Toby tussling two spokes away, and the lumbering figure of Brutus getting out of the water [two] beyond that.

Happy Writings GM97 :)
RealFiction chapter 81 . 8/31/2013
This chapter was great! I love Blake but I think in chapter 31 it says that Blake volunteered for his younger brother for the 31st Hunger Games but this one tells us he had been reaped... :)
Kiliflower chapter 81 . 8/30/2013
Poor Blake :( I can't wait to read Molly's chapter though, if we're lucky enough to get it.
Princess Unikitty chapter 81 . 8/30/2013
hmm. interesting chapter. i hadn't realized that- thanks for reminding me.

"Now they are hear"
*here
xx-Want-A-Sugar-Cube-xx chapter 80 . 8/29/2013
Poor Indiana... Good chapter (as always)!
Princess Unikitty chapter 80 . 8/28/2013
it would be interesting to see these tributes at different stages of the games
districtfours chapter 80 . 8/28/2013
Interesting chapter! Don't worry, you're doing a good job writing these! I like seeing how each victor has grown and what happened to them after their games.
PrincessLyoka chapter 80 . 8/28/2013
You have this really nice way of ending these chapters, even when we have people becoming victims.
680 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »