Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
Princess Unikitty chapter 81 . 8/30/2013
hmm. interesting chapter. i hadn't realized that- thanks for reminding me.

"Now they are hear"
*here
xx-Want-A-Sugar-Cube-xx chapter 80 . 8/29/2013
Poor Indiana... Good chapter (as always)!
Princess Unikitty chapter 80 . 8/28/2013
it would be interesting to see these tributes at different stages of the games
districtfours chapter 80 . 8/28/2013
Interesting chapter! Don't worry, you're doing a good job writing these! I like seeing how each victor has grown and what happened to them after their games.
PrincessLyoka chapter 80 . 8/28/2013
You have this really nice way of ending these chapters, even when we have people becoming victims.
richards25 chapter 80 . 8/28/2013
This is great again! :D I really want to see someone who gets away hahaha! :p
Princess Unikitty chapter 79 . 8/26/2013
very interesting one-shot.
Renchikara chapter 79 . 8/26/2013
You are so amazing to keep writing this story, unlike the authors that just give up. The chapters you write are brilliant!
tigeress chapter 79 . 8/26/2013
Can't wait to read about Blake
MJElliot chapter 52 . 8/26/2013
wow! I really like this arena and the idea with one bullet per tribute. and i like the way his father prepared him for the games- i like it when there are details from life in other, less famous districts :)
xx-Want-A-Sugar-Cube-xx chapter 78 . 8/25/2013
Nice chapter.
PrincessLyoka chapter 78 . 8/24/2013
All I can say:
Nothingness for evermore.
Kman528 chapter 78 . 8/24/2013
This is very beautiful, I feel really sad, but that is truly a good thing because it is toiling with my emotions and that shows well constructed writing and a well rounded writer, love it.
Beauthg chapter 78 . 8/24/2013
That was so sad but also perfect. Seeder was a nice person and I liked how you told about her life in eleven and how lonely she was for being the only female victor and her only friend was Chaff who was too drunk to really do anything. But keep up the good work.
richards25 chapter 78 . 8/24/2013
This was great! I think you capture the Victors fighting for the MockingJay so well! :D I am loving these :)
685 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »