Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
Paul chapter 69 . 11/22/2015
I've read your stories on and off for several years now. The writing can vary between being good, bad and in-between, but most of your characters are pretty good, even if some have the potential to be better. The thing that made me notice this chapter was how you had a career (bronze) abandon the career pack and form an effective alliance with an outer-district tribute. I liked that.
TitanSlayer686 chapter 46 . 9/13/2015
Blight and I have the same last name and that pushed me to get an account just so I could follow this. Also these arenas are pretty good, A writing for you.
roonialwazlib29 chapter 100 . 8/8/2015
This is a truly beautiful work. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
I love this story. It's so amazing omg It's such a good idea. Also, I love your writing style :D It's detached, yet attuned to emotions, which I absolutely adore! I hope you will write more like this someday! I'd be glad to read it :)
Guest chapter 29 . 4/2/2015
Arena Ideas:
Beach (black sand)
Jungle most parte of the arena
Volcan
Camon chapter 31 . 3/17/2015
Where is Seeder?
Kman528 chapter 100 . 3/16/2015
still love these!
Josephm611 chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
The district 1 girl dies twice here.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/26/2015
This is very very very well written!
gorrillaface345 chapter 28 . 1/27/2015
It's actually really sad how I ship some of the tributes... Like Vulcan and Velvet
BowtiesAreCool22 chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
I love this concept and your writing. I've only read the first chapter, but it seems fantastic so far. I like that it really is just a one-shot, and then a sum-up at the end. Again, I like the concept. You're a great writer, and I'm eager to continue reading. :)
Nessa chapter 100 . 8/24/2014
Wow. This has left me completely speechless. O_O I can't express how much I loved this story, you are an incredible writer. Keep up the awesome writing :D
byrnebella chapter 94 . 7/10/2014
About the 94th, i know you have to avoid quoting from Catching Fire, but at least you can take more action for Katniss than swimming around.
Guest chapter 74 . 5/16/2014
um this did not happen in books this wrong incorrect no
Sleepstar of Shadowclan chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
Every time I think of the names "Simon" and "Michelle" I think of this chapter, not because my parents are named Simon and Michelle.
702 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »