Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
charliesunshine chapter 61 . 8/2/2013
I really liked the arena and Idea for that chapter sorry I haven't reviewed in a while as I have been on holiday so sorry but I will catch up now
RealFiction chapter 69 . 8/2/2013
Oh this chapter was very interesting! I see why it won the competition. Congratulations! I loved the character and the way he acted in the arena… somehow different then usual. Very well done!:)
Next chapter is Annie but how are you going to write the last two chapters of the story as they won't have only one victor?
Guest chapter 69 . 8/1/2013
Great chapter! I think Bronze needs a little more character development though. I thought he was going to go towards non violence since he wasnt going to join the career pack but he didn't he killed anyway just not with them. Anyway, well written chapter!
Flintlightning chapter 69 . 8/1/2013
Very good chapter I can definetly see why you picked Bronze. I can't wait to see Annie next chapter especially since she's the last known canon victor other then katniss and peeta.
NewbornCrown15 chapter 69 . 8/1/2013
That was a great chapter QuietConspiracy! i see why he chose your chapter. It was great :)
QuietConspiracy chapter 69 . 8/1/2013
*jaw drops* I wasn't expecting to win, but I'm so happy that I did. And I hope that the other entries are posted as well so I can check those out, as I'm sure all of those are amazing as well.

And I can't wait for Annie's chapter.

Cheers,
Purple
daydreamer626 chapter 69 . 8/1/2013
This is a unique take on a Career. Well done. Can't wait for Annie Cresta.
popdidity chapter 69 . 8/1/2013
I like your stories and i realised that District 11 and 3 only have two victors and it seems to me that there should be at least another victor from one of these districts. But you can decide what you want to do. I was thinking that for the last few games try to think of names corresponding with the districts industry. Like Chaff is a name meaning to dig up the ground. Wiress has the word wire in it like with technology. Finnick has the word fin in it like a you are a great writer.
beauthg chapter 69 . 8/1/2013
QuietConspirancy did a good job i really liked Bronze. I hope that you put the other entries up like the other competition. And i cant wait to read about Annie.
beauthg chapter 68 . 8/1/2013
I liked Robin from your first story so i really liked this games. Johans fight to keep his and Robins names to not be forgotten is cool and i really liked the arena. Excelent writing as always keep up with the good work.
District4-divergent-nephilim chapter 69 . 8/1/2013
Full of heart. And coincidentally, I just made a story about Annie too
Kman528 chapter 69 . 8/1/2013
This one is my favourite so far... Your writing is amazing
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 69 . 8/1/2013
Well, I'm disappointed that I lost, but it was still pretty good. I felt sorry for Bronze, as he does have worth to him. (Get it? As bronze is a precious metal you can buy)
Princess Unikitty chapter 69 . 8/1/2013
well-written chapter. bronze was exceptionally well developed.
Nevergone4ever chapter 66 . 8/1/2013
At a hotel, not logged in. Where can I find the in depth cover of this story? :D
682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »