Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
xx-Want-A-Sugar-Cube-xx chapter 50 . 8/3/2013
I love this chapter 'cause it's Haymitch.
Good song for him.
xx-Want-A-Sugar-Cube-xx chapter 46 . 8/3/2013
Love Blight and the arena , cool idea.
RealFiction chapter 70 . 8/3/2013
You wrote Annie really well! I imagined her exactly like that! Poor Dylan;(
charliesunshine chapter 70 . 8/3/2013
being in the arena on her birthday, I think you wrote that chapter really well
beauthg chapter 70 . 8/2/2013
I like Annie and I think you wrote this chapter well. It is sad that Dylan died, I can understand why Annie went crazy. This also makes it the third hunger games to have siblings. I also agree with you that Annie and Finnick never really knew each other before the games. I hope you can get some internet connection over the holiday so I can read some more.
District4-divergent-nephilim chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
It was okay. I didnt like the fact that she blamed Finnick for making the reaping get rigged for her and Dylan, even if it was his fault, though. After all, they are supposed to love each other
District4-divergent-nephilim chapter 70 . 8/2/2013
This was good, although I don't like how she blamed Finnick for making them rig the reaping for her and here brother, even if it was his fault
Kman528 chapter 70 . 8/2/2013
I love it!
Nevergone4ever chapter 69 . 8/2/2013
On vacay. Annie! Yay! (;
Vykktor chapter 65 . 8/2/2013
Haven't read one of these in a while, so I figured I'd czech out Finnick's and Ludo's chapters. Just wanted to say, nice work. It sucks that you can't write about your own story, but whatever. Nice job on both anyway!
charliesunshine chapter 62 . 8/2/2013
that was also really good, i imagined Enobaria like that in the arena
charliesunshine chapter 61 . 8/2/2013
I really liked the arena and Idea for that chapter sorry I haven't reviewed in a while as I have been on holiday so sorry but I will catch up now
RealFiction chapter 69 . 8/2/2013
Oh this chapter was very interesting! I see why it won the competition. Congratulations! I loved the character and the way he acted in the arena… somehow different then usual. Very well done!:)
Next chapter is Annie but how are you going to write the last two chapters of the story as they won't have only one victor?
Guest chapter 69 . 8/1/2013
Great chapter! I think Bronze needs a little more character development though. I thought he was going to go towards non violence since he wasnt going to join the career pack but he didn't he killed anyway just not with them. Anyway, well written chapter!
Flintlightning chapter 69 . 8/1/2013
Very good chapter I can definetly see why you picked Bronze. I can't wait to see Annie next chapter especially since she's the last known canon victor other then katniss and peeta.
693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »