Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
Jemmie chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Did he get a 12 in training?
Jared Ross chapter 11 . 4/2/2014
Great story! Although, in the book and in other stories she strangled the last remaining tribute with a fishing line. Everything else was great though!
braders101 chapter 100 . 1/30/2014
BRILLIANT!

Well done for this!
braders101 chapter 38 . 1/30/2014
There arn't many beetee fanfictions out there, to my dismay him being one of my favorite characters. If you know of any good ones, send them my way.
But i found myself a little disappointed. Mainly because his kill list should have been bigger. I don't know if you wanted to canon to the books, or maybe your own, but it was stated in the book that he took down the entire career pack with his trap.

Overall though i am really enjoying going through these, and look forward to reading the many more victors names that i recognise. :D good job x
Charles chapter 46 . 1/17/2014
Just saying I also read rileys choice! It's so good! I wish the person finished it though! I'm a huge fan!,,
The Ripper chapter 50 . 1/15/2014
Another great one! keep it up!
The Ripper chapter 31 . 1/15/2014
Short and Sweet, I thought it was awesome!
Jemmie chapter 98 . 1/5/2014
I was looking back through this story.

Um, you wrote the wrong 'one' when you said "This is Peeta the victor, the won who killed mercilessly."
NarglesandNightlock chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
This is really, really well written. The only mistake I can find is that the District 1 girl was killed in the bloodbath by the boy from 10 but in the summary you said she later killed the District 7 boy.
Nero iris chapter 100 . 12/24/2013
I LOVED your story! Now I'm deciding which to read next (: as far as constructive criticism goes, there were a few typos, increasingly in the later chapters. Also, my biggest issue were the inconsistencies with cannon, as far as some of the victors last names and games they participates in (at least cannon with the movie, although understandably it just came out).
But I absolutely adore your writing style and creativity! I can't even imagine how much work it took just to plan this, let alone wrote all 100 chapters! I started making the list of the victors and making tallies and rereading chapters about victors later mentioned! Fantastic job!
Theuglyduckling492 chapter 25 . 12/19/2013
This is a great chapter, I've always been curious about how the first quarter quell really happened
Theuglyduckling492 chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
This was great, but just one little thing. Didn't you say the girl from 1 died in the bloodbath? Just a little thing, but great. And maybe you could've mentioned how the girl with the black hair died? Who had the knife
702 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »