Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
Guest chapter 57 . 11/27/2013
The cannibal image kind of scared me tbh
jacedesbff chapter 58 . 11/27/2013
Fascinating idea for the arena - I would almost expect this to be one of the years that the Reapings were fixed so as to make the Gamemaker's jobs of setting up the tributes' "houses" easier.
jacedesbff chapter 22 . 11/27/2013
Fascinating twist in that Sheen became a victor without even knowing the Games were almost over. Thinking about it, though, it was bound to happen at least once in 75 years. Seriously, this is wonderful writing. :-)
jacedesbff chapter 20 . 11/27/2013
I've been making my way through this story since last night. This is so very well done. I can't wait to see what happens next. :) Thought I'd let you know you have a new fan!
BlackFlamesFairy chapter 100 . 11/27/2013
Amazing!
Mind blown!
I wish I had joined earlier to be a part of this
It is like reading THG all over again
This nearly brought tears to my eyes
You are a talented writer!
(Are you male or female? I have no bias, I just want to know :)
This is awesome! I just started my own fanfic, and I hope it can be even half as good as his one!
This is a tribute to THG that it truly deserved
Thank you for the amazing experience!
Suzenne Collins should collaborate with you and publish this! Sorry for spelling error
Thank you!
byrnebella chapter 50 . 11/22/2013
I can say you're really good at placing the right characteristic in the right man. I'm talking about the 50th games. like you're the real Haymitch who wrote that chapter. may you share the secret?
byrnebella chapter 42 . 11/20/2013
how amazing the creativity of 42nd Games. you made a genius idea with number : 6. the unique facts that 36th Games and the 42nd have a bond sounds cool in my head.

keep writing and i'll keep reading.
HLGLPotter chapter 44 . 11/18/2013
I think the most decent person, and probably my favorite was topaz. But I think mags is th most strategic, and beetle is the smartest
hihi chapter 52 . 11/6/2013
this is like that minecraft minigame one in the chamber...
Ways chapter 100 . 10/27/2013
All good things must come to an end...
I know I don't usually review but I felt that this was important enough. This will forever be one of my favorite stories and that includes books (second time unlucky is up there too ;) )
Honestly you're thanking us but we should be thanking you! (thanks for mentioning me by the way I was quite surprised) I mean you created a 100 chapters of something spectacular, amazing and special that I consider completely canon to the real series! I loved this and you are by far an incredible author.
I enjoyed hearing about the victors lives afterwards and I can't wait to see what other stuff you have up your sleeves.
I'll always love this story!
PrincessLyoka chapter 100 . 10/27/2013
I just got back from camp, and I'm tired, but you deserve something incredible for this awosome story. But my brain is a bit bummed.
I will check that out and see if 75Game is 4th on the most reviewed Hunger Games story thats rated k-t.
I will say that before the 5th Paragraph I began to think it was Caesar was talking. I was wrong.
I will say that this is probably one of the best Hunger Games FFs ever.
I conclude with an applause, like at the end of good movies.
*clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap*
RealFiction chapter 100 . 10/27/2013
This was an amazing epilog, a little bit surprising, but very good. You did an incredible job with your story. You created so many different victors, without any of them getting boring, you updated very regulary and always came up with new, interesting ideas. I think you can be proud of yourself! Thank you for the great story, I'll definetly reread it in future. Good luck with your other stories and keep writing!
xx-Want-A-Sugar-Cube-xx chapter 100 . 10/27/2013
This was a REALLY good story!
richards25 chapter 100 . 10/26/2013
This was so amazing! I really loved this chapter! The POV was a brilliant idea! :D I am going to really miss this story! Also, i liked that the Cato's have gotten back into the Capitol! One of my very favourite storys on here ever! A massive massive well done! :D
mangesboy01 chapter 100 . 10/26/2013
Review:
I'm loving how you ended this. The history how the last Games took place. I wasn't expecting that. Then Palor looses her shot at President. Anyways, I love how you closed this story. Especially the last lines; it gave me shivers, so well done. Plus, I love how you showed all the victors at the end. I mean, it made it all the more real to me. I just feel like Suzanne Collins would be proud of this. I know I would if I was her. You've told all her characters beautifully, giving each justice in every way. :)

Rambling:
Dude this was so sad. I mean, I love the epilogue. I'm just sad that it's coming to an end. I'm like this with all "good" novels though. And yes, this is a novel. I don't see why it's not, you know? It's beautifully written and well over 50,000 words, which is the standard for most. Anyways, I'm in love with this "novel" so it means a lot to be mentioned by such a talented author. You've helped me with my story as well, and for that I thank you. Plus, you advertised it on here, which was really kind. :) All in all, this was a final and awesome chapter. I can't believe it's been eight months since you've started it...doesn't feel that long. Wow...I'm totally rambling now. Well, that's it! This story was awesome and well amongst my favorite fanfics, hands down! Good luck with future stories, too. :)
671 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »