Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
Klicker'andKash chapter 50 . 6/6/2013
Nice :)
charliesunshine chapter 50 . 6/6/2013
I loved that chapter and I am glad you included maysilee, great chapter and please update again soon
MJElliot chapter 50 . 6/6/2013
I like all of them especially the first chapters, where you had lengthier descriptions of situations.
But If i have to actually name some I'd go with: Topaz McArthur (6th), Michelle Patrick (7th), Amadeus Cato (8th), Michelle Lopez (20th), Ivy Grant (26th), Blake Carlton (31st) Fernando James (36th- awesome idea to get rid of the Careers ;D), Georgie Williamson (43rd- you tried something different and it turned very well- you could almost feel the tempo of the story) and Brutus Severus Cato- of course, because of the story behind him.
So yeah, awesome job and update soon so I can add more names to the list :D
Klicker'andKash chapter 48 . 6/6/2013
richards25 chapter 50 . 6/6/2013
I really enjoyed this one, I think you represented Haymitch really well :D I look forward to seeing who's chapter is next! :D
QuietConspiracy chapter 49 . 6/5/2013
YAY almost Haymitch time! Anyways, would you mind if I kind of did a spin off of your idea, but with my own characters (besides the victors mentioned in the books)?
MJElliot chapter 49 . 6/5/2013
we know, we know, and we can't wait :)
MJElliot chapter 48 . 6/5/2013
Harrow is hard core!
charliesunshine chapter 49 . 6/5/2013
loved the past few chapters, haymitch next, so update soon
richards25 chapter 49 . 6/5/2013
I like this one to! :D I like how he wasn't an original career and a little lucky right? Nice one :)
Violagirl23 chapter 48 . 6/4/2013
Great job! I love the all the action in this oneshot! I wish we knew exactly what exactly lily and Daniel were running from. But still it was very, very exciting. I can't wait for the next one!
Vykktor chapter 20 . 6/4/2013
An interesting break from the Careers and the fighting.
Guest chapter 48 . 6/4/2013
Loving all the different arenas, I always thought of them having a jungle/forest area but your stories have made me realise just how unique they can be - great work! Can't wait for the 50th hunger games :)
richards25 chapter 48 . 6/4/2013
I liked this one! Nice action in here, nice final three :) Well done!
charliesunshine chapter 47 . 6/4/2013
I loved the idea of that and I liked how he won as I was sort of expecting him to die. great chapter as always and please update again soon
682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »