Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
Billbobby chapter 52 . 6/15/2013
YES ANOTHER COMPETITION! I liked how it felt like the call of duty game one in the chamber. That made me happy!
Guest chapter 52 . 6/15/2013
U r a grate writer so keep up the good work o and when r u doing Enobaria and the other catching fire victors games.
richards25 chapter 52 . 6/15/2013
This one is very different, but I really like it! :D The character was perfect for this games! One of my favourite I think! Massive well done! :D

ps- who doesn't love a good competition! ;D
Silent2411 chapter 51 . 6/11/2013
That was really good.

Like really, really good.
MJElliot chapter 51 . 6/9/2013
Thank you Gamemaker97 for choosing my story and thank you guys for the positive reviews :) This really means a lot!
And I have to say I can't wait to read all the other entries as well :)
kashew klick chapter 38 . 6/8/2013
I think it's time for a district one win...
kashew klick chapter 51 . 6/7/2013
This is good MJElliot. I see how it stood out. :)
richards25 chapter 51 . 6/7/2013
This was really good, I see why this was chosen! Its a really nice story, interesting and with emotions! Well done on this! I don't mind you beating me haha :p I would love to read the rest :)
Chop n thunder chapter 51 . 6/7/2013
Great. Love it!
charliesunshine chapter 51 . 6/7/2013
wow that was so sad in the end, well but I did like it. update again soon
writinginpen chapter 51 . 6/7/2013
Well done MJElliot! You're an amazing writer. You know what would be cool, if you got a collaboration of authors to do one shots like this...if it was realistic, you could even get 75 authors...75 victors... 75 one shots...just a random idea there! Well, I really liked this chapter and what you did with Toby. This story keeps getting better and better.
writinginpen chapter 50 . 6/7/2013
This is how I imagined Haymitch's Games to go! I loved how you captured his emotions, personality, and thoughts. Also, I love what you said about Maysilee and the alliance her and Haymitch had as well as the part where she died. Well, another amazing chapter!

I kind of feel bad for the girl from 1...
Clover80 chapter 51 . 6/7/2013
Beautiful
kashew klick chapter 50 . 6/6/2013
Nice :)
charliesunshine chapter 50 . 6/6/2013
I loved that chapter and I am glad you included maysilee, great chapter and please update again soon
695 | « Prev Page 1 .. 22 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 42 .. Last Next »