Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
kashew klick chapter 51 . 6/7/2013
This is good MJElliot. I see how it stood out. :)
richards25 chapter 51 . 6/7/2013
This was really good, I see why this was chosen! Its a really nice story, interesting and with emotions! Well done on this! I don't mind you beating me haha :p I would love to read the rest :)
Chop n thunder chapter 51 . 6/7/2013
Great. Love it!
charliesunshine chapter 51 . 6/7/2013
wow that was so sad in the end, well but I did like it. update again soon
writinginpen chapter 51 . 6/7/2013
Well done MJElliot! You're an amazing writer. You know what would be cool, if you got a collaboration of authors to do one shots like this...if it was realistic, you could even get 75 authors...75 victors... 75 one shots...just a random idea there! Well, I really liked this chapter and what you did with Toby. This story keeps getting better and better.
writinginpen chapter 50 . 6/7/2013
This is how I imagined Haymitch's Games to go! I loved how you captured his emotions, personality, and thoughts. Also, I love what you said about Maysilee and the alliance her and Haymitch had as well as the part where she died. Well, another amazing chapter!

I kind of feel bad for the girl from 1...
Clover80 chapter 51 . 6/7/2013
kashew klick chapter 50 . 6/6/2013
Nice :)
charliesunshine chapter 50 . 6/6/2013
I loved that chapter and I am glad you included maysilee, great chapter and please update again soon
MJElliot chapter 50 . 6/6/2013
I like all of them especially the first chapters, where you had lengthier descriptions of situations.
But If i have to actually name some I'd go with: Topaz McArthur (6th), Michelle Patrick (7th), Amadeus Cato (8th), Michelle Lopez (20th), Ivy Grant (26th), Blake Carlton (31st) Fernando James (36th- awesome idea to get rid of the Careers ;D), Georgie Williamson (43rd- you tried something different and it turned very well- you could almost feel the tempo of the story) and Brutus Severus Cato- of course, because of the story behind him.
So yeah, awesome job and update soon so I can add more names to the list :D
kashew klick chapter 48 . 6/6/2013
richards25 chapter 50 . 6/6/2013
I really enjoyed this one, I think you represented Haymitch really well :D I look forward to seeing who's chapter is next! :D
QuietConspiracy chapter 49 . 6/5/2013
YAY almost Haymitch time! Anyways, would you mind if I kind of did a spin off of your idea, but with my own characters (besides the victors mentioned in the books)?
MJElliot chapter 49 . 6/5/2013
we know, we know, and we can't wait :)
MJElliot chapter 48 . 6/5/2013