Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
Guest chapter 44 . 5/14/2013
Defiantly Amadeus! He was soo cool!
kashew klick chapter 44 . 5/14/2013
Nice one too.
kashew klick chapter 43 . 5/14/2013
richards25 chapter 44 . 5/14/2013
This was good! I enjoyed it! :D 15? That's mad! :o But yeah, massive well done.

Favourite? Not sure off the top of my head, but they are all really good! :D
writinginpen chapter 44 . 5/14/2013
Another Amazing Chapter!

I really like the bit about the names that was really unique and different. Also, I found it interesting that you didn't show a more brutal side of Brutas. Meaning that you didn't really give much action, which wasn't a bad thing, because I rather enjoyed his thoughts.

I have a few, Mags, Beetee, Achilles, Sapphire, Brutus, but I'm also going to say that my favorite victors are yet to come. I'll give you a hint, they're related and they're from a single digit district, which is also my favorite district.
Emipop chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
Wow. Just... Wow! :D
Without doubt, this is my favourite story on fanfiction. You are an extremely talented author, and I couldn't believe how captivating and unique each chapter was. You had me hanging on to every word from literally the first sentence- not many Fanfic writers can do that :)
Congratulations for being awesome and everything. Keep writing! :P x
Violagirl23 chapter 43 . 5/13/2013
This was different, but I liked it. Good job!
writinginpen chapter 43 . 5/12/2013
Nice chapter. This one was really different, but in a good way. I've never read a SongFic before , but if they're like this, than hey, I'll give them a try!

Can't wait for the next update!

(I read Second Time Unlucky, but sadly, I have no idea who comes next. :/)
richards25 chapter 42 . 5/12/2013
Woops. Missed this! Anyway, I really liked it! Great to see a loss of the careers! Haha! :D Nice one mate! :D
richards25 chapter 43 . 5/12/2013
This is really good! Well done! I really enjoyed this one! She is such a good victor!

I would also like to point out 12 did so well this time! :O

But yep, excellent chapter! :D
MJElliot chapter 43 . 5/12/2013
Great idea, interesting setting, keep'em coming!
kashew klick chapter 42 . 5/12/2013
I think Chaff is coming up soon...Cashmere and Gloss and Finnick and Joanna's games are in the 59th to 69th hunger games right? And Annie wins the 70th...anyway, good job!
writinginpen chapter 42 . 5/11/2013
I really liked this chapter, especially the whole Career dynamic ,and how Indiana is just observing the battle. This chapter was very creative, so congratulations on that! Anyways, Another Amazing Chapter! :)

-Blight? Brutus? Lyme?
charliesunshine chapter 42 . 5/11/2013
I'm guessing Brutas and maybe a morphing victor, I can't really remember or chaff if he hasn't been done yet
Violagirl23 chapter 41 . 5/8/2013
I loved the backstory:). It made the victor seem very realistic. There were a few spelling errors, but the story was still very good.
693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 .. Last Next »