Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
richards25 chapter 43 . 5/12/2013
This is really good! Well done! I really enjoyed this one! She is such a good victor!

I would also like to point out 12 did so well this time! :O

But yep, excellent chapter! :D
MJElliot chapter 43 . 5/12/2013
Great idea, interesting setting, keep'em coming!
Klicker'andKash chapter 42 . 5/12/2013
I think Chaff is coming up soon...Cashmere and Gloss and Finnick and Joanna's games are in the 59th to 69th hunger games right? And Annie wins the 70th...anyway, good job!
mangesboy01 chapter 42 . 5/11/2013
I really liked this chapter, especially the whole Career dynamic ,and how Indiana is just observing the battle. This chapter was very creative, so congratulations on that! Anyways, Another Amazing Chapter! :)

-Blight? Brutus? Lyme?
charliesunshine chapter 42 . 5/11/2013
I'm guessing Brutas and maybe a morphing victor, I can't really remember or chaff if he hasn't been done yet
Violagirl23 chapter 41 . 5/8/2013
I loved the backstory:). It made the victor seem very realistic. There were a few spelling errors, but the story was still very good.
richards25 chapter 41 . 5/8/2013
Well done on this! I always love your work. There are a few mistakes, but yeah, you said why. This was a little sad (well the summary). But I loved it! :D
charliesunshine chapter 41 . 5/8/2013
That was a really good chapter, I feel sorry for his district partner, update again soon
mangesboy01 chapter 41 . 5/7/2013
Another Amazing Chapter!

This chapter was so different than the others. I felt like the victor felt so vulnerable, but I loved it. You truly did an amazing job with this chapter. The backstory was phenomenal, and the connection between the two tributes from district 9 was there. I was connected with this Marcel on so many levels. Also I really like that he protected the girl because he felt sympathy for her that shows true character.

I would suggest revising this-[I'm not entirely sure what use the ice pick will be in a confrontation, but I'm sure that it gas its uses.]

-I loved these last two lines-

[Maybe then I won't be remembered for the brutal murder of the boy from District 7 that I committed on the first day of the Games.]

[Maybe then I'll be remembered as the selfless, courageous, heroic boy who put the needs of his district partner before the needs of himself.]
richards25 chapter 40 . 5/3/2013
This was a little dark of her haha! Nice chapter! :D Well done!
charliesunshine chapter 40 . 5/3/2013
I liked that chapter, noticing your getting closer to the second quell, when you do haymitch can you have him with maysillie, if I spelt that right, as no one mentions her anymore and it would be really awsome
mangesboy01 chapter 40 . 5/2/2013
Alright so Sapphire has to be one of my favorite victors so far. The arena was a bit confusing to imagine at first, but finally it clicked. Anyways, back to Sapphire. I love the mean streak! I loved the ending...one of the best so far in my opinion! Keep it up bro!
mangesboy01 chapter 39 . 5/2/2013
Finally the development of the Feast! I love how you did it! I also love how it killed so many tributes.
Klicker'andKash chapter 40 . 5/2/2013