Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
mangesboy01 chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
Well looks like the victor's kid won't be going home.
mangesboy01 chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
I really like how you explained the arena. I like how she enjoyed the view. It made it seem more humanistic, like I don't know how to explain, but it was different. I mean usually the arena gets jolted to the side by the tributes, because their either running for their lives, hunting down another tribute (Career), or in deep thought. So It was nice to see something different, because I believe the Gamemakers wouldn't but all this show into something ugly.

The brother and sister thing was unexpected.

Keep it Up!
kashew klick chapter 32 . 4/8/2013
Awesome! luv this
mangesboy01 chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Finally a girl from 2 won, I've been waiting patiently lol
mangesboy01 chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
Wow, really like how you portrayed Mages, definitely something I didn't see coming. I expected her to be more...ummm humble.
mangesboy01 chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
I really like your story so far, many stories don't hold my attention but yours does. I'm rather addicted to it, as so that I've read 10 chapters today...don't judge me. Keep up the good work!
richards25 chapter 32 . 4/8/2013
Wow, this is cool! I like how different this is. Again! Haha. But yeah, interesting insight to how things work. I like the idea of trained tributes from 7! :) Well done!
Mads515 chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Frasier from 4 is my favorite so far. I would love to read his whole games!
charliesunshine chapter 32 . 4/8/2013
yay beetee, I like it when you do the catching fire victorys, thats always interesting
Anon5354 chapter 31 . 4/6/2013
You are a great writer, and for that, I commend you. I'd also like to give a few arena ideas.

Fort Fight: For the first time, the Tributes start out not within view of each other. They are inside a large derelict shopping mall, with the cornucopia in it's direct center, where the atrium is. They must traverse the building's lifts, staircases and escalators to find their opponents and survive. The Victor throws the runner-up off the highest storey
richards25 chapter 31 . 4/6/2013
I do like this one. It is different. I like how different he is. No wonder he is a morphling! Great job :)
kashew klick chapter 31 . 4/6/2013
I love Blake! So kind of him to volunteer :)! Keep it up!
dreamzspark chapter 31 . 4/6/2013
Wow. First, I'd like to say I really liked last chapter's arena :] It had a twist and that was interesting :] I don't know what it is about Blake, but I really like him. I can't explain what it is, but I just ... REALLY like him :] Great chapter :D
scherre chapter 31 . 4/6/2013
I am really enjoying this series of one shots. It's interesting to have glimpses of the various victors; their own voices and their own feelings about the Games. It would be easy to expect that people would feel angry or defeated at the Hunger Games being continued year after year.. and while that feeling does come through with some of the victors you've created, they are also so much more than the terror they're forced to be. Great work! I'm looking forward to more :)
charliesunshine chapter 30 . 4/4/2013
wow that arena was so cool but yeah update again soon
686 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »