Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
kashew klick chapter 33 . 4/11/2013
Lovely! I luv Miranda. Keep it up!:)
writinginpen chapter 33 . 4/11/2013
I really like the summaries. It seems that many of the Career Victors turned on there own alliance.
richards25 chapter 33 . 4/11/2013
Wow, that was good! A big advantage for the district four tributes! But yeah, I liked it! Its a change from the careers! :) Well done!
writinginpen chapter 27 . 4/8/2013
Wow, no wonder she needs morphling. I bet she has some regrets...or nightmares
writinginpen chapter 26 . 4/8/2013
I like the summaries , but then again not doing them is fine too. Without a summary, you as a reader can plan out what happened, and how they won the games. Your imagination is the limit.

I like how you portrayed Ivy, you made her seem frail for loosing her district partner. You usually don't see Careers portrayed liked that, usually they're just heartless and vile.
writinginpen chapter 24 . 4/8/2013
Is District 4 your favorite District? because there's a lot of victors from 4, never expected so many, maybe from 2 ,but not 4.
writinginpen chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
I like that there are no weapons in this arena. And the part where he killed his partner out of an adrenaline rush, was unexpected as well. These one shots keep getting better and better.
writinginpen chapter 21 . 4/8/2013
Well looks like the victor's kid won't be going home.
writinginpen chapter 20 . 4/8/2013
I really like how you explained the arena. I like how she enjoyed the view. It made it seem more humanistic, like I don't know how to explain, but it was different. I mean usually the arena gets jolted to the side by the tributes, because their either running for their lives, hunting down another tribute (Career), or in deep thought. So It was nice to see something different, because I believe the Gamemakers wouldn't but all this show into something ugly.

The brother and sister thing was unexpected.

Keep it Up!
kashew klick chapter 32 . 4/8/2013
Awesome! luv this
writinginpen chapter 13 . 4/8/2013
Finally a girl from 2 won, I've been waiting patiently lol
writinginpen chapter 11 . 4/8/2013
Wow, really like how you portrayed Mages, definitely something I didn't see coming. I expected her to be more...ummm humble.
writinginpen chapter 10 . 4/8/2013
I really like your story so far, many stories don't hold my attention but yours does. I'm rather addicted to it, as so that I've read 10 chapters today...don't judge me. Keep up the good work!
richards25 chapter 32 . 4/8/2013
Wow, this is cool! I like how different this is. Again! Haha. But yeah, interesting insight to how things work. I like the idea of trained tributes from 7! :) Well done!
Mads515 chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Frasier from 4 is my favorite so far. I would love to read his whole games!
693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »