Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
charliesunshine chapter 20 . 3/19/2013
Ihave enjoyed the story so far and I don't think you've missed anything, really well done and keep updating soon
coaster317 chapter 20 . 3/18/2013
I would love to see a District Seven Victor and a District Eleven Victor. Also, I know this would almost never happen, but it would be interesting to see all of Districts 1,2,4,5,6,9,12 knocked out at the bloodbath and see what would happen.
richards25 chapter 20 . 3/18/2013
This is amazing! :D I really enjoyed that one to! I love the nice relationship between then! Its sad they are both in the games!

I love this series so far! I love all the arenas and characters! I would read a story on any of them! :D

Ps, I couldn't not read and review even though I'm not on for a while haha!
Violagirl23 chapter 18 . 3/16/2013
Wow. I loved this chapter. It kind of reminded me of those old western movies. But Cassius was too desperate to win for it be an old western. This was one of my favorite ones to read! Lots of action and fighting!
Violagirl23 chapter 16 . 3/16/2013
Poor Woof. Or more accurately, poor guy from D12. Woof's oneshot really shows how awful killing is in the arena. It wasn't my favorite, but this one was really good! And just out if curiosity, how will you write Katniss and Peeta's oneshot? Copy from the book, or make it up yourself?
Violagirl23 chapter 15 . 3/16/2013
Wow, three chapters yesterday and two today! Can't wait to start reading!
I loved Cicero's want to not be average. It makes him seem like a real person. This chapter is different because it's only thinking, not fighting, but I liked it! We could see why Cicero became victor- because of his sadisticness. I feel sorry for the D6 boy!
richards25 chapter 19 . 3/16/2013
This is really good. Interesting to see a career at their lowest! I do like the drive he had at the end and how things work in two, especially the bit about him killing his friends. Great work! :D
charliesunshine chapter 18 . 3/16/2013
this is a really good story, I love the idea, please update again as soon as you can
richards25 chapter 18 . 3/16/2013
This was brilliant! I loved it! One of my favourites so far! It sounds like a really interesting games, one that I no doubt would love to read ;D Great work again! Amazing! :D
richards25 chapter 17 . 3/15/2013
These were all good again! I love your work so much! I look forward to the updates! :)

This was good, not the usual career! I like that! Cant wait for more! :D
Mrs.KiliMellark chapter 15 . 3/15/2013
In catching fire it is stated that the districts had to choose thier tributes. I like this story a lot! Please update soon. I like reading the chapters where one of the tributes is know a mentor.
Chop n thunder chapter 16 . 3/15/2013
All the chapters are awesome. This is my favorite one so far.
Violagirl23 chapter 14 . 3/12/2013
Hello!
Your quality of writing was amazing, as usual. And the four cornucopias thing was really creative and cool! I bet the careers had a hard time setting up camp!

My only qualm- I wish we could have seen exactly how Satin won. Did she have a bloody fight with another career, or did a gamemaker trap kill everyone except her? Don't get me wrong, the beginning of the arena is really fun to read, but only the last fight really shows how the tribute became a victor.

And wow. I cannot believe that I correctly guessed that district one would win these games. That is so cool! Haha, I must be pyschic! I have a guess for the next chapter, but I don't want to ruin my newly found psychic-ness, so I won't write my guess in this review :).

I absolulty love reading these oneshots. They are very well written, and they are very creative too. I know that I will read every one of these you post!

keep writing!
-Violagirl23
Vykktor chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
Schizo. This one's a definite schizo. I love the schizos. Keep it up!
Vykktor chapter 5 . 3/12/2013
Nice job, as always. And as for being graphic, this is nothing. I've read some things rated teen where a girl's arm was chewed off by mutant ferrets, all described in explicit detail. You're just fine. I liked the sudden death of Antonius. Very bold move on Adrienne's part. Also, quick question, are the people who's point of view the one-shot is from always the Victor?
682 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44 45 .. Last Next »