Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
richards25 chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
This is sad. Poor Simon. This is another good one, I like how there is occasionally good tributes from other districts. Like always, great work.
richards25 chapter 6 . 3/2/2013
I like this one. Interesting to see how the will affect the on coming games. Nice work!
richards25 chapter 5 . 3/2/2013
I like her motivation to start with. Then you see her ruthlessness and the ruthlessness of the careers. Interesting with the boy from One. Maybe we will see more from district one soon? Brilliant work as always.
richards25 chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
That last line was brilliant! :D I really like this chapter. I liked how the career alliance formed and how you can see the advantages of having a mentor. Great job!
richards25 chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
Another great chapter. I like how you focused on the end of the games. Great work! :D
richards25 chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Aww, the first love story of the games. Kinda. These are going so well! Really a massive well done!
richards25 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is really good! I love this idea, I cant wait to see how it goes! :D
Vykktor chapter 2 . 3/1/2013
Ahhhhh, I gotcha. She'd be ruined. I see whacha did there. You want some inspiration, look up Van Canto. It's a German metal band (technically). I say technically because the only legit instrument they use is the drums. everything else is their voices. They're really good.
Vykktor chapter 1 . 3/1/2013