Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
hihi chapter 52 . 11/6/2013
this is like that minecraft minigame one in the chamber...
Ways chapter 100 . 10/27/2013
All good things must come to an end...
I know I don't usually review but I felt that this was important enough. This will forever be one of my favorite stories and that includes books (second time unlucky is up there too ;) )
Honestly you're thanking us but we should be thanking you! (thanks for mentioning me by the way I was quite surprised) I mean you created a 100 chapters of something spectacular, amazing and special that I consider completely canon to the real series! I loved this and you are by far an incredible author.
I enjoyed hearing about the victors lives afterwards and I can't wait to see what other stuff you have up your sleeves.
I'll always love this story!
PrincessLyoka chapter 100 . 10/27/2013
I just got back from camp, and I'm tired, but you deserve something incredible for this awosome story. But my brain is a bit bummed.
I will check that out and see if 75Game is 4th on the most reviewed Hunger Games story thats rated k-t.
I will say that before the 5th Paragraph I began to think it was Caesar was talking. I was wrong.
I will say that this is probably one of the best Hunger Games FFs ever.
I conclude with an applause, like at the end of good movies.
*clapclapclapclapclapclapclapclapclap*
RealFiction chapter 100 . 10/27/2013
This was an amazing epilog, a little bit surprising, but very good. You did an incredible job with your story. You created so many different victors, without any of them getting boring, you updated very regulary and always came up with new, interesting ideas. I think you can be proud of yourself! Thank you for the great story, I'll definetly reread it in future. Good luck with your other stories and keep writing!
xx-Want-A-Sugar-Cube-xx chapter 100 . 10/27/2013
This was a REALLY good story!
richards25 chapter 100 . 10/26/2013
This was so amazing! I really loved this chapter! The POV was a brilliant idea! :D I am going to really miss this story! Also, i liked that the Cato's have gotten back into the Capitol! One of my very favourite storys on here ever! A massive massive well done! :D
writinginpen chapter 100 . 10/26/2013
Review:
I'm loving how you ended this. The history how the last Games took place. I wasn't expecting that. Then Palor looses her shot at President. Anyways, I love how you closed this story. Especially the last lines; it gave me shivers, so well done. Plus, I love how you showed all the victors at the end. I mean, it made it all the more real to me. I just feel like Suzanne Collins would be proud of this. I know I would if I was her. You've told all her characters beautifully, giving each justice in every way. :)

Rambling:
Dude this was so sad. I mean, I love the epilogue. I'm just sad that it's coming to an end. I'm like this with all "good" novels though. And yes, this is a novel. I don't see why it's not, you know? It's beautifully written and well over 50,000 words, which is the standard for most. Anyways, I'm in love with this "novel" so it means a lot to be mentioned by such a talented author. You've helped me with my story as well, and for that I thank you. Plus, you advertised it on here, which was really kind. :) All in all, this was a final and awesome chapter. I can't believe it's been eight months since you've started it...doesn't feel that long. Wow...I'm totally rambling now. Well, that's it! This story was awesome and well amongst my favorite fanfics, hands down! Good luck with future stories, too. :)
Princess Unikitty chapter 100 . 10/25/2013
that was a great story.
Kiliflower chapter 100 . 10/25/2013
An excellent conclusion to a fantastic story, I'm going to miss the updates! Thank you so much for writing it 3
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 100 . 10/25/2013
Thank you for the 75 years of Games, and thank you for the 100 chapters. I hope to see more Hunger Games stories from you, and I hope to see more of "After the Mockingjay" very soon!
writinginpen chapter 99 . 10/24/2013
Another awesome chapter! Plus, another short review, Lol. Well, for starters, I really enjoyed this chapter. Loved how you described and Gabe back story on the plan to break out of the arena. Also, I love the voice and the way you write Finnick, always have. Overall, love the chapter and I'm terribly sad to see this story end. :( But then again, I'm happy to see it complete. :)
writinginpen chapter 98 . 10/24/2013
I'm reviewing on my phone (while I'm waiting in between classes) so this may be a little short. First, I love the backstory of the Cato family. I just love how deep you are with his character and family. Second, loving the empty and brokeness here - you gave me chills dude. Third, the last lone was brilliant , plain and simple. Awesome chapter, like always. :)
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 99 . 10/23/2013
Well done! Can't wait for the last chapter!
kashew klick chapter 99 . 10/23/2013