Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
WOW.
District4-divergent-nephilim chapter 98 . 10/22/2013
It's Finnick, Right?
RealFiction chapter 98 . 10/22/2013
This was definetly one of my favourites! The story of his life after the death of his sons, the fight between him and Peeta, his death... I loved everything! Amazing!
Shira chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
Hey :)
I love this story so much! You're a really good author!

Just a question: I was rereading chapters 4 and 5 and I was curious. The new summary in chapter 4 says that the careers fought amongst themselves but chapter 5 says that they all died from drinking poisoned water. Do you mind clarifying? Keep writing :3
PrincessLyoka chapter 97 . 10/13/2013
Its baaaaack! And I think I sounded like a sheep right there.
And it was awesome
mangesboy01 chapter 97 . 10/13/2013
Another awesome chapter! I really like the voice you established in Chaff's chapter. I mean, it was authentic and subtle in my opinion. Plus, I could tell that he was older, you know? Like the way the diction was set up and all. Anyways, I digress about literacy elements. :P Overall, this was an excellent chapter and I'm sad that Chaff is dead. I'm also sad that this story is coming to an end, as I love it so much!

Great to have you back! :D
mangesboy01 chapter 95 . 10/6/2013
Another great chapter. :) I'm sad that there are only five chapter left. Also, this has been one of my favorite stories on this site. Anyways, now to the chapter. I love the voice and characterization you installed in Beetee. You write him very well. I'm also loving the interactions with his alliance, as you kept that to the book, which is good. Overall, I'm eager to see what the next chapter holds. :)
catleopardclaw chapter 96 . 10/6/2013
I wish that you would include which games they won originally. That way if someone wanted to, they could see how those games went.
PrincessLyoka chapter 96 . 10/6/2013
Reading this makes Katniss look like a 12-year-old (oh the strange world that goes on in my mind).
RealFiction chapter 93 . 10/5/2013
I loved the action and the in this chapter fits Enobaria perfectly.
MJElliot chapter 93 . 10/4/2013
you wrote her just as I imagined her to be :) but what about Cashmere? no story in her POV?
mangesboy01 chapter 94 . 10/4/2013
I'm reviewing on my phone, which explains the suckyness behind this review. Anyways, I love how you wrote Katniss. I didn't mind the lack of action at all, as we got to see inside of Katniss' head. I loved all the little thoughts there, especially the ones concerning Peeta. Overall, another great chapter.

Happy Writing :) (I apologize for such late reviews as well. )
mangesboy01 chapter 93 . 10/4/2013
Another great chapter. :) I mean, I love the voice you established with Enobaria. I think you wrote her quite like I imagined. Honestly, I like how she describes her and Brutas' alliance. In all, this was another excellent chapter. I hate that she died in the "After Mockinjay" series.

Happy Writing :)
PrincessLyoka chapter 94 . 10/3/2013
GO KATNISS! DOWN WITH THE CAPITOL! DOWN WITH SNOW! UP WITH THIS AWOSOME STORY!
jakeboy4914 chapter 21 . 10/3/2013
I am loving this series like so much I'm really excited every time I see an outlier district winning but I like how you split the wins fairly between the careers and them.
680 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »