Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
writinginpen chapter 92 . 9/29/2013
This is one of my favorite chapters so far! I mean, I loved what you said about the Capitol, and about making a stand for him and his sister. His words were very touching and justifiable. I mean, Katniss doesn't portray them as monsters in the book, like she did Enobaria and Brutas, but you still get the sense that the District 1 siblings are heartless, yet here, you proved that wrong. You made Gloss and Cashmere just as desperate to save the ones they love as Katniss and the others are, you know. Well, I could fill up this whole comment box about my love for Gloss and Cashmere, but I won't , lol. Anyways, I'm just in love with the characterization and the verbal exchange between the siblings. In all, you wrote Gloss so well and I'm beyond eager to see Cashmere next chapter. :)

Great Chapter
writinginpen chapter 91 . 9/29/2013
The Canary stopped singing...

This was a really sad chapter to me. (Oh, I read this chapter when you first updated and forgot to review; it's what happens when I read chapters off my phone.) Anyways, I always loved Wires. I found her extremely fragile like Annie, but oh so funny. Plus, your characterization of her was flawless. I love how a lot of it was dialogue of the others too - nice touch.

I love the way this ended. :,)

Great Chapter. (I'm extremely sad for the two victors who die next...Gloss and Cashmere.)
xx-Want-A-Sugar-Cube-xx chapter 92 . 9/28/2013
It's so sad! And I love that they were so close!
RealFiction chapter 92 . 9/28/2013
I like it how you showed that Gloss and Cashmere often act for the cameras but in reality they are very close and don't what to kill each other. Very sad that Gloss had to die this way:(
District4-divergent-nephilim chapter 92 . 9/27/2013
Too, bad. I like Gloss, or at least I don't hate him...
MJElliot chapter 92 . 9/27/2013
i loved the part where he sais he's happy he will remember the real Cashmere. i think it's nice you've made more human. i think that in the books they have been pertrayed as Capitol pupets and nothing more. great job!
MJElliot chapter 91 . 9/27/2013
i also luke the term "differently sane" very good choice of words. such a shame about her, I really liked her
MJElliot chapter 90 . 9/26/2013
sneaky District 5-cold and calculating. you have a gift forcomming up with these amazing backgrounds for the tributes, you really do! big applause ;)
MJElliot chapter 89 . 9/26/2013
really, really good. i was always curious about her background. i think you've captured her personaluty very well (at least the way i imagined her to be ) awesome job!
PrincessLyoka chapter 91 . 9/25/2013
Good chapter. Poor Wiress...
EMBRODIA! WHY!?
splendeur chapter 91 . 9/24/2013
So good! I wish you would continue this past the seventy-fifth.
RealFiction chapter 91 . 9/24/2013
This chapter was so sad! I loved the way you described her death.
RealFiction chapter 90 . 9/24/2013
I liked it, it was a little different than usual. I imagined her life to be something like that. Very well done!
writinginpen chapter 90 . 9/23/2013
These chapters keep getting sadder and sadder, and well, harder to read. I'm just so attached to all these victors, I just feel like I know them given reading their Games, you know? So yeah, it's sad to see them struggling and then dying, because as you know, only six survive the arena. Great Chapter GM97! I'm becoming more and more obsessed with your stories daily. :)
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 90 . 9/22/2013
My favorite moment was Alva's Games. He's my favorite Victor besides Yvonne and Ludovic.
693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »