Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
writinginpen chapter 88 . 9/21/2013
Great job MJElliot! This was an amazing chapter. The characterization of Toby continues to be flawless and realistic. It seems that every time we read about him we learn a little more about his character foundation, you know? Anyways, this was an amazing chapter and I really like his last thought. Rebel!
PrincessLyoka chapter 89 . 9/20/2013
Yes I can read the chapter! And it was AWOSOME! (a joke me and my brother share, it means AWESOME!)
PrincessLyoka chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
I'm part of those being affected by the FanFiction maintenance, sadly, and can't do any of the following:
Go any chapter farther than this
Click my pen name in the upper right corner
Get on my profile
As much as I know of. So I read this chapter, and I liked it. A lot.
Should've been called "Betraying Escapee"
byrnebella chapter 38 . 9/20/2013
I really enjoy the 38th chapt. there's a lil bit religious side and at the same time you show me how to make an electric trap (kidding about that trap lol). and about your competition, i can say how creative you are.
RealFiction chapter 87 . 9/18/2013
I liked this chapter, it described Blight's realtionships with the other victors pretty well!:)
iris129 chapter 58 . 9/16/2013
So, um, the tributes were hand-picked for the 58th Hunger Games?
PrincessLyoka chapter 51 . 9/16/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Princess Unikitty chapter 88 . 9/15/2013
not bad, mjelliot, not bad. nice use of detail. the end was a bit confusing... why is toby happy that he hasn't died when the fog's probably fucked him up beyond belief?
MJElliot chapter 87 . 9/15/2013
i like introspective chapters. they just show you are a well rounded writter-you show creativity in comming up with an amazing array of arenas and situations but also sensitivity and insight through the way you build your characters and deliver their thoughts.
hats off to you!
PS: although the whole story is a tribute to the Games I feel this chapter is a tribute in itself to a special few :) well done!
MJElliot chapter 86 . 9/15/2013
just perfect. I don' t know how you keep track of all the litle details -like the one about Auriel becoming disturbed...and Mags is extremely well written, very age well done!
MJElliot chapter 85 . 9/15/2013
she's very Career like, always thinking about strategy. i would have like to learn more about what 'ruined' her before the Games. i think developing on the personal details of each tribute really helps paint a more complete picture.
you can see the difference from her victory year-she feels cery grown up. you did a great job writting her and her transformation.
MJElliot chapter 84 . 9/15/2013
you've included Peeta! you're the best. :) though I am quite interested in what he was thinking when he hit the force field
MJElliot chapter 83 . 9/14/2013
one of your best.
i loved her thoughts on the litle boyshe killed and the choice she made atthe end.
also i fi d it refreshing that she manages to look at the Games from the Capitol's done
MJElliot chapter 82 . 9/14/2013
i really like the way youwrote the ending-great choice of words ;) and also that he wants to protect Beetee; he really is morethen "sound of mind"
MJElliot chapter 81 . 9/14/2013
very optimistic of him to believe hecould take somebody down,must be the morfling...good description of his addiction, though i would have expected his side effects to be more severe
690 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »