Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 90 . 9/22/2013
My favorite moment was Alva's Games. He's my favorite Victor besides Yvonne and Ludovic.
Kiliflower chapter 89 . 9/21/2013
I loved this chapter, Molly was one of my favourite fictitious Victors :)
Sophia Aphrodite chapter 11 . 9/21/2013
Mags actually won the 13th games, but other than that, you're an awful writer. Lol. Your stories are some of the best ones. Just a little more detail. Like in the twelfth, make the victor describe how mags won or something.
writinginpen chapter 89 . 9/21/2013
Alright, so this chapter was really good. I mean, it was really touching to me. I don't think her first chapter related to me much, though I did like Molly from the start. This chapter was just so emotional and relatable to me in a sense. I mean her thoughts were orchestrated beautifully. The doubt and regret she has...guilt from her decisions to cope with the pain the way she did. I'm honestly just moved by this chapter, seeing as to how she thought about everything. The last paragraph...I can't even put in words how much I loved it. Wow. Just wow.
writinginpen chapter 88 . 9/21/2013
Great job MJElliot! This was an amazing chapter. The characterization of Toby continues to be flawless and realistic. It seems that every time we read about him we learn a little more about his character foundation, you know? Anyways, this was an amazing chapter and I really like his last thought. Rebel!
PrincessLyoka chapter 89 . 9/20/2013
Yes I can read the chapter! And it was AWOSOME! (a joke me and my brother share, it means AWESOME!)
PrincessLyoka chapter 10 . 9/20/2013
I'm part of those being affected by the FanFiction maintenance, sadly, and can't do any of the following:
Go any chapter farther than this
Click my pen name in the upper right corner
Get on my profile
As much as I know of. So I read this chapter, and I liked it. A lot.
Should've been called "Betraying Escapee"
byrnebella chapter 38 . 9/20/2013
I really enjoy the 38th chapt. there's a lil bit religious side and at the same time you show me how to make an electric trap (kidding about that trap lol). and about your competition, i can say how creative you are.
RealFiction chapter 87 . 9/18/2013
I liked this chapter, it described Blight's realtionships with the other victors pretty well!:)
iris129 chapter 58 . 9/16/2013
So, um, the tributes were hand-picked for the 58th Hunger Games?
PrincessLyoka chapter 51 . 9/16/2013
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Princess Unikitty chapter 88 . 9/15/2013
not bad, mjelliot, not bad. nice use of detail. the end was a bit confusing... why is toby happy that he hasn't died when the fog's probably fucked him up beyond belief?
MJElliot chapter 87 . 9/15/2013
i like introspective chapters. they just show you are a well rounded writter-you show creativity in comming up with an amazing array of arenas and situations but also sensitivity and insight through the way you build your characters and deliver their thoughts.
hats off to you!
PS: although the whole story is a tribute to the Games I feel this chapter is a tribute in itself to a special few :) well done!
MJElliot chapter 86 . 9/15/2013
just perfect. I don' t know how you keep track of all the litle details -like the one about Auriel becoming disturbed...and Mags is extremely well written, very age well done!
MJElliot chapter 85 . 9/15/2013
she's very Career like, always thinking about strategy. i would have like to learn more about what 'ruined' her before the Games. i think developing on the personal details of each tribute really helps paint a more complete picture.
you can see the difference from her victory year-she feels cery grown up. you did a great job writting her and her transformation.
694 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »