Reviews for 75 Games, 75 Victors, 75 Oneshots
MJElliot chapter 83 . 9/14/2013
one of your best.
i loved her thoughts on the litle boyshe killed and the choice she made atthe end.
also i fi d it refreshing that she manages to look at the Games from the Capitol's done
MJElliot chapter 82 . 9/14/2013
i really like the way youwrote the ending-great choice of words ;) and also that he wants to protect Beetee; he really is morethen "sound of mind"
MJElliot chapter 81 . 9/14/2013
very optimistic of him to believe hecould take somebody down,must be the morfling...good description of his addiction, though i would have expected his side effects to be more severe
MJElliot chapter 80 . 9/14/2013
"a nation so sadistic and corrupt"-very well put!
MJElliot chapter 79 . 9/14/2013
i like that Toby keeps popping up;) and "Career infested island'- awesome choice of words
MJElliot chapter 78 . 9/14/2013
nicely good ending and overall death scene
MJElliot chapter 77 . 9/14/2013
poor Luke:( i like how you described his relationship to his other tributes and his life in the District. also i thought it funny to count Peeta among the heavyweight players, him being so nice and all
MJElliot chapter 75 . 9/14/2013
very nice. she does not ramble. i think her thoughts are very legitimate-how murder will change her, appreciating life in the District, how people would fare without her...very well done!
MJElliot chapter 74 . 9/14/2013
oh i just love Peeta-whish you could write more in his POV
MJElliot chapter 76 . 9/14/2013
.ever! i loved it. very well written and as always I love it when you go deeper in their thoughts and emotions. the part about her children was very touching and I just loved the details about the rebellion.
really looking forward to reading more ;)
writinginpen chapter 87 . 9/13/2013
This is so sad man. Like I'm attached to all the victors so reading whose all already dead was dreadful. I feel like a Capitolian or something. I love how your writing all the victors. Blight is one of personal favorites as to why I chose him as a mentor in my OC. I'm looking forward to reading much more of this story. Blights characterization was perfect by the way too! I love the last line too! I'm in love with this story and all the victors in it. :) Awesome Chapter!

Happy Writings :)
Princess Unikitty chapter 87 . 9/13/2013
introspective chapter. it makes for a nice change of pace.
kashew klick chapter 87 . 9/13/2013
We'll be waiting
PrincessLyoka chapter 87 . 9/12/2013
Feelings of one's to the deceased.
Yesterday Went Too Soon. Yea, I remember reading Catching Fire and feeling that Day One went too fast. Of course, I'm a fast reader, then again I did get caught (slowed down) a lot reading CF.
Pleasant chapter, Gamemaker97. Pleasant indeed.
districtfours chapter 87 . 9/12/2013
I really liked how you chose this scene, as it eas very interesting to read and hear what one victor thought about the others. Good chapter!
693 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »