Reviews for Big Time Villain
AusllyBeliever chapter 15 . 3/29
This would've been awesome as an actual movie.
frannyfry chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
Loved it! Thanks!
AddictedToMusic18 chapter 15 . 3/31/2013
You're stories are so amazing! I love it! I WILL have read them all soon enough! :)
am4muzik chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
Ok I have absolutely NO IDEA WHAT TO DO but of course I don't want it to end! It was such an awesome story! But you have like 40 others, which I believe I shall go visit now. ;) Oh, and I revamped Just Run With It as a BTR story...check it out if you have the time! Thanks Amanda!
And this was an amazing story...I loved it from beginning to end.
IHeartRock chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
This is fuckin awesome! I Love all your stories!
kachilee07 chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
YESSSS. ANSWERS!
Whoaaaa. All three of them tied up over an endless hole? Well that can't be good.
And Kendall has to decide which one to save? Oh now that's just mean. Lol.
But YES. The guys show up to help save the day! And the girls with their cellphones just cracked me up!
And everything's all happy and no more badness (oh wait...I really liked the badness).
This was completely fabulous and awesome!
TiffDizzle chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
Wow you seriously had me thinking for a minute that us three ladies tied up wouldn't make it! Ahh but of course you couldn't let us die! And leave it to the guys to save the day and be our heroes!
Emy.Elle chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
oh, dude! the gang save the day! I love this! omg! "us" with the forking sell phones OMG that was AMAZING! and i hope i really got a good mother forking kick that punctured a lung or something *muahahaha* NOBODY touches mah man nor his hair! *kicks Moon repeatedly with crazy look on face*

awwww more sex for momma! :)) but, if Kendall smacks mah Jamie again i will SHAVE HIS EYEBROWS OFF! *growls*

nobody, and i mean nobody touches mah baby *pulls James down for a sweet long kiss*

it's a nice end to this story, but, you know there's one thing i'm curious about what would happen when Brooke would meet "me" :)) that coiuld be such a fun one-shot chihi *sugesstion*
SprinklzAndPixieDust chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
Bahahahaha! Go fuck an alpaca! That is
definitely something that I would say, tryna be witty.
And every time I import a doc words are missing or
jumbled. I get you. And attempting to seduce people
trying to beat me up? It's the perfect escape tactic!
Lol, so fun to read update soon!
TiffDizzle chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
*gasps* WHAT DOES KENDALL SEE?! OMG girl I was dying while reading this, it's seriously some of the best stuff I've ever read...Hawk was gonna cut James's hair, Irina wanted a quickie amidst all the ado, Amanda dragged Logan into the closet by his legs (funny as hell to imagine), and Sienna tried to hook out Amanda to Jordan. Ahahaha I LOVED this!
Emy.Elle chapter 14 . 3/19/2013
well you can re-read what you copy-paste in here before posting - ya kno :)) *bitchy but you love me*

rabid spider monkey?! *raises eyebrow and tries to gawk but bursts out in a fit of laughter*

"Pft, we better." She muttered as she ran behind him. "Can't leave momma hanging like that." - that is SO ME! hahahaha i heard myself actually say that line hahahaha amazing! thank you! hahahahaha

hey what have you got against alpacas? :))))) why send an ugly guy to molest the poor things? :))))))

Logan defended, puffing his chest out to seem more masculine - oh yeah! i like that image :)) unfortunatelly the poor thing kinda fails in my mind hahahahaha oh logie...

he couldn't let this English bastard hurt his mom, his baby sister, or the love of his life. - love of his life...*dreamy eyes*

oh no! you did not! you did not just leave me hanging!? WHY!? you mean mean mean little ... eeevil PANDA! *pouts and crosses arms over chest sitting in chair with a huff*
am4muzik chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
NOOOOOOOOOO YOU AND YOUR GOD DAMN CLIFF HANGERS AMANDA! AND IT WAS SO GOOOD! Grrr. You brought Bandana Man into this. Lol. That's good quality entertainment right there. And Irina! Naughty girl ;) I really love the chemistry of the couples though. The way you've written it, everybody just meshes together. It's amazing. I love it :)
kachilee07 chapter 14 . 3/18/2013
WHAT? WHAT DID HE DO? YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT THERE LIKE THAT. YOU JUST. GAHHH.
This entire chapter had me laughing again. From Bandana Man, to the electric shaver, to the dead body conversation to Amanda's reactions to everything. It was fabulous! I love that she just doesn't give a shit and says pretty much whatever she thinks. That. Is. Awesome.
NOW I WANT TO KNOW THOUGH WHAT'S HAPPENING IN THE BASEMENT. GIVE ME ANSWERS DAMN IT!
am4muzik chapter 13 . 3/9/2013
Well done girlies XD Pretty kick ass gang we got here, huh? Can't wait to see what's going on with the others...
And All These Little Things chapter 13 . 3/8/2013
OMG! Hawk aswell this is getting epic. I love the bit when Logan was like '…hey Maxwell! Hey…stupid guy with that gun! KISS MY ASS!' That bit got me laughing