Reviews for Bound
Guest chapter 9 . 11/11/2014
That was awesomely good!
Thanks for the read! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 5/25/2014
Aww I wanted to read more . Is there a second part ? Please tell me if there is !
SilentSable chapter 9 . 11/27/2013
That was awesome! I nearly cried when I read the bit where the monster got stabbed but I'm so glad Kuzu is alive!
PsychoPyro chapter 9 . 10/13/2013
I really really enjoyed this. Having the 'monster' was very original, and it added a certain sweetness to it having Kakuzu's original heart go through the trouble of saving Hidan. This is now one of my favorite KakuHida fics :)

You did a great job!
valen chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
This after the whole lighter incident?
Hello chapter 9 . 8/9/2013
I am so fucking pleased you finished this. This has to be everything I had hoped it would be and definitely more. Please give yourself a huge pat on the back, Hidan's journey through this was grasping and yet leisurely. It's set at a brilliant pace, and I would love to see more work of this pair from you in the future
3 chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
Oh, my gosh. I thought I had learned my lesson about reading sad fanfiction in the morning (it's 1:26). This is truly beautiful; I'm quite literally sobbing... Thank you for being one of those authors who has the power to weave emotion into their stories so deeply; and thank you for sharing your gift.

I really enjoyed this story; I think this should have happened instead of Hidan stayin blown up and kakuzu dying within the first book of being an edo
Wierdowithagun chapter 9 . 7/15/2013
Oooooohhhh that was so beautiful but I was depressed the rest of the day because it endeeeed. I love you and I love this.
alessfansama chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
SOB! This fic is the BEST! I really love it!
Neuron-x chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Ooookay, looks like I was half correct with what I said in my last review about the autopsy!

Y'know for one horrible moment I thought you weren't going to have Kakuzu revived (I may have cursed you at this point - I do apologise) it was kind of worth it though just to see that raw human emotion in Hidan. The way he cried seemed so in-character; it was fitting that the only moment he would actually shut the f*ck up was when he was emotionally pained (something that nobody probably would have ever imagined happening).

Of to the next chapter now!

(And I just noticed that I didn't actually hit the 'post review' button so now it looks like I read this chapter before the the next one but I didn't. I'm just blonde at times)
Neuron-x chapter 9 . 6/11/2013
Oh damn, I didn't even notice until now that this was the final chapter! Pretty gutted about that but all the same this was a fantastic read! I wasn't sure how I imagined them once they were reunited but this was pretty perfect in my opinion. There was just the right touch of affection and gratitude without either of them losing their original characteristics although I'm glad to see they were not hostile with one another... though I can't see that being a long term things (I give it a week before one of them threatens to kill the other) haha.

Thank you so much for writing this! and sorry for my horribly belated reviews! It has been a pleasure to read and I hope you consider writing more about Hidan and Kakuzu!
Neuron-x chapter 7 . 6/11/2013
Gah, my heart was actually pounding quite a bit towards the end of this chapter! I thought you were going to pull some horrible twist; like the corpse wouldn't be there or the Konoha shinobi might have completely torn it apart during the autopsy!

You're writing has remained brilliant! The description here when Hidan was sneaking into the village was really good. And of course I still love the humour you are effortlessly adding as well; I chuckled at how Hidan reacted when the creature finally made a noise. i wonder if he seriously thinks Kakuzu will thank him for saving him?
Neuron-x chapter 6 . 6/11/2013
Really like how you're conveying Hidan's character. Not just the evil, psycho, mindless killing part (although that is my favourite thing about him) but also the more human side of him that hates loneliness. It makes me wonder if he even notices how needy he comes across sometimes - I sure it's something Kakuzu has noticed himself. I loved the flashback again, the interactions between Hidan and Kakuzu are brilliant!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
Beautifully written! Loved it to bits!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »