Reviews for Harry Potter and the Train to Nowhere
BrilliantLady chapter 5 . 7/11
Oh man, I totally forgot he was doing a tutorial! *lol*
BrilliantLady chapter 2 . 7/11
Don't forget to save game, Harry! :)
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 1 . 7/2
Hmm. I don't understand the point of listing out a bunch of potential awesome avatars only to say that they are locked, forcing Harry to choose the original. I mean, in the end the idea of better avatar's is pointless, right? Harry's only going to use the original. You only succeeded in getting my hopes up, before ruthlessly crushing them. :(
Nictis chapter 2 . 6/24
That second hint seems really exploitable...

Or was it meant to carry skills through your different Avatars?
reddir chapter 1 . 6/11
I just started and am already loving it. It is easy to read your writing and I like your non-oppressive presentation of his emotions.
This is super awesome! Please update soon! Let me know if you need a beta
wildbeast1498 chapter 3 . 1/7
Where's strength at? Guess harry has to do actual exercise like the rest of us huh haha. Keep up the good work!
wildbeast1498 chapter 2 . 1/7
Good chapter all his game overs were entertaining to see. Keep up the good work!
wildbeast1498 chapter 1 . 1/7
Just started reading really liking it so far and I glad your continuing this in part two! I'm excited to see the perks he can earn as well as all the missions he does to level up! Keep up the good work!
Happy1K1nob1 chapter 5 . 12/1/2015
This was pretty good!
kabir0399 chapter 2 . 11/1/2015
Interesting
TimeLordLucario chapter 1 . 9/14/2015
ohmygod i saw Mr Black!
Flutters Is Shy chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
There was a blonde by the name Sabrina Spellman, very perky, and her Familiar, named Salem, which could speak English.

Oh god the references in this chapter. This chapter alone would have made me love your fic, if I didn't love it already.
Bladre MKT chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
A shame this fic only goes so far, it was quite fun and solid, quite detailed and with a working system that I was falling for.
Therio chapter 5 . 8/9/2015
Interesting story. A little too descriptive in the stats and abilities, but otherwise a very good story.