Reviews for Harry Potter and the Train to Nowhere
MythsterBlack chapter 1 . 3/13
Well I have to hand it to you. I have never read an HP FF story in 10 years quite like this one. I do like a new way to do things but this one is affectionately absurd *grins* and is keeping my attention. Well done so far.
DaKash chapter 5 . 2/15
You deserve more reviews and follows. Buut Update!
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
this was such a nice idea for a story...
Lionhead Bookends chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
"More than one way to be charismatic." Classic. Excellent use of swears, too.
Lionhead Bookends chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Very intriguing start, but Harry's pretty melodramatic in that bit with the avatars. Throwing himself around and yelling "What the Hell!" and all. Falling on his ass and throwing himself backwards are acceptable body language for shock and surprise, but the way you've written it, he's finished reading the entries before he hams it up by throwing himself away in shock.
Fuyutaro son chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Once again, love the chapter :D
Fuyutaro son chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Great start, loved the chapter :D
SonOfNenji chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Too much details, too many crossovers.

I think you bit off more than you could chew, and you also made this chapter a lot more descriptive than it should have been, making it somewhat tedious to read without skimming or outright skipping.

-SonOfNenji
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Josh - I've read your profile and saw the Animorphs/HP crossover you wanted, and I thought I'd tell you that there is one really good one I've read, Harry Potter and the Animorphs 1: The Beginning by OctopusPatronus. It has some camos of Animorphs characters, but is basicly Harry and co. become Animorphs and try to stop the alien-Animorph-canon-enemies (sorry, I haven't actually read Animorphs before) invading the wizarding world. And, of course, they have to keep the whole thing a secret. You should really try it; it's rather good. Oh, and great story here!
HitomiFeito chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
One of the best gamer fics ive read
Of Shea and Sorcery chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Please don't put AN's in the middle of the chapters. I pressed 'back' when I saw it out of reflex. But since I liked your original start of Video Game Harry, I had to go back. And i'm glad I did!

I like that there's no angst, and you made him accept the game quickly in a believable way. In other fics with a similar premise Harry tends to hate the game. Him liking the it from the start is a breath of fresh air! :):)
Hahukum Konn chapter 5 . 5/21/2014
I like this! :) I can't wait to see where you take GOTY!Harry next :)
Elle chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
Well you fucked that chapter up royally. So pedo!Harry is engaged to 10 year old BWL fangirl.

There is literally nowhere good this story can go from here.
doubledamn chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
You. Absolute. DICK!

Poor Harry, glad I'm not playing.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
If you ever do a sequel PLEASE FOR THE LOVE ANIME ITSELF, please, please please PLEASE. Do
"Harry D. Potter". Please. He's almost definitely got the King's Disposition anyway, throwing off the Imperious after 2 hits? C'mon, MASSIVE Willpower there. Though I wonder if Harry D. Potter would introduce Devil Fruit abilities into the Potter 'Verse?