Reviews for Harry Potter and the Train to Nowhere
REALLY enjoying this so far
Cool. I'm liking this.
Amazing x)
SortingHat chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
Atelast it's not EA games! :) We need to bring down capitalism in order to crush ass-holes like EA Games as anybody who gives money to them is throwing it away and might as well give it to a robber.

At least robbers if you don't push them or they aren't high on dope have much better manners then EA games who will just screw you left and right.

EA is ran by banksters who only see money and don't even play video games they just tell people what to do and fire anybody who thinks too much.
Sieghard chapter 5 . 3/1/2017
As much as I'd like for this to continue, I have to admit this is a perfect ending for a short story. Quite similar to watching a horror film where wakes from a nightmare, only to wake up to a worse one.
Pokemonever1994 chapter 5 . 2/27/2017
Screw poor Harry I guess. Sad for him. Funny for us.
Tjin chapter 5 . 2/23/2017
whaaaa... no more...
TheMany chapter 5 . 7/27/2016
Man, I really wish we'd gotten a sequel to this story. It's really good.
BrilliantLady chapter 5 . 7/11/2016
Oh man, I totally forgot he was doing a tutorial! *lol*
BrilliantLady chapter 2 . 7/11/2016
Don't forget to save game, Harry! :)
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
Hmm. I don't understand the point of listing out a bunch of potential awesome avatars only to say that they are locked, forcing Harry to choose the original. I mean, in the end the idea of better avatar's is pointless, right? Harry's only going to use the original. You only succeeded in getting my hopes up, before ruthlessly crushing them. :(
Nictis chapter 2 . 6/24/2016
That second hint seems really exploitable...

Or was it meant to carry skills through your different Avatars?
reddir chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
I just started and am already loving it. It is easy to read your writing and I like your non-oppressive presentation of his emotions.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/21/2016
This is super awesome! Please update soon! Let me know if you need a beta
wildbeast1498 chapter 3 . 1/7/2016
Where's strength at? Guess harry has to do actual exercise like the rest of us huh haha. Keep up the good work!