Reviews for Harry Potter and the Train to Nowhere
kabir0399 chapter 2 . 11/1
TimeLordLucario chapter 1 . 9/14
ohmygod i saw Mr Black!
Flutters Is Shy chapter 4 . 8/24
There was a blonde by the name Sabrina Spellman, very perky, and her Familiar, named Salem, which could speak English.

Oh god the references in this chapter. This chapter alone would have made me love your fic, if I didn't love it already.
Bladre MKT chapter 5 . 8/10
A shame this fic only goes so far, it was quite fun and solid, quite detailed and with a working system that I was falling for.
Therio chapter 5 . 8/9
Interesting story. A little too descriptive in the stats and abilities, but otherwise a very good story.
aurora ld chapter 5 . 6/23
Congratulations for the fic, quite curious diversion you made the last book of Rowling but very interesting, besides funny; I laughed and enjoyed the story, but I stayed with some wanting it to continue until the end of the last book of the series (Titanic I know, momentary insanity of my brain) but I admit I had continued, the humorous end had not been so important.

Greetings and I hope you keep writing fics like this because you do very well.

P.S. Sorry if I have errors in the message, English is not my native language and when I have to composing a message becomes more disastrous than usual.
realitytravel chapter 5 . 5/28
Is this story truly complete
MythsterBlack chapter 1 . 3/13
Well I have to hand it to you. I have never read an HP FF story in 10 years quite like this one. I do like a new way to do things but this one is affectionately absurd *grins* and is keeping my attention. Well done so far.
DaKash chapter 5 . 2/15
You deserve more reviews and follows. Buut Update!
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
this was such a nice idea for a story...
Lionhead Bookends chapter 3 . 12/13/2014
"More than one way to be charismatic." Classic. Excellent use of swears, too.
Lionhead Bookends chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Very intriguing start, but Harry's pretty melodramatic in that bit with the avatars. Throwing himself around and yelling "What the Hell!" and all. Falling on his ass and throwing himself backwards are acceptable body language for shock and surprise, but the way you've written it, he's finished reading the entries before he hams it up by throwing himself away in shock.
Fuyutaro son chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Once again, love the chapter :D
Fuyutaro son chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Great start, loved the chapter :D
SonOfNenji chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Too much details, too many crossovers.

I think you bit off more than you could chew, and you also made this chapter a lot more descriptive than it should have been, making it somewhat tedious to read without skimming or outright skipping.