Reviews for hopes and dreams, they fade away
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I love this. I love the syntactic style of it. I love the depth of it in such a short space. I love the metaphorical qualities. I just love. I'm not even sure how to properly express my love.
The summary line is gorgeous, and even then, not my absolute favorite.
My absolute favorite was this one: "Even if she has lost her hopes and her dreams in between the cracks, the floorboards and the spider webs of Malfoy Manor…" - That's beautiful. Absolutely beautiful.

Thanks for your entry!
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Narcissa is such an interesting character. But I liked what you did with her. She is usually written as a very vain woman, who is in love with Lucius. So seeing her in a loveless marriage, but with hopes and dreams of her own is fabulous. Though this does make me wonder if Narcissa did come to love Lucius.

[They can be whatever they want, and she won't hold them back. She won't chain them up in stereotypes the second that they are born.] - I love how this completely goes against how Draco really did turn out. It would seem that Lucius is the reason that Draco turned out the way he did.

But you used all of your prompts very well, and I really liked what you did with it!
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I did enjoy this, a perceptive look at Narcissa. You switch tenses a couple of times, but other than that, well done! :)