Reviews for Road of Loyalty
RHatch89 chapter 10 . 5/6
awesome update :)
Lover of Emotions chapter 9 . 3/5
that is good. update soon please.
Furionknight chapter 9 . 1/17
I look forward to more :)
A lovely chapter.
One thing broke out at me though, it is mentioned that Buffy routinely goes out slaying on Halloween, is the whole "Demon's don't do anything on Halloween" thing from Buffy not in effect in this universe?
king of nightmares and dragons chapter 9 . 1/1
nice chapter can't wait for the next one
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 9 . 1/1
Another excellent chapter
wenywen chapter 9 . 1/1
Happy new year, I am sending wishes for a great 2015 your way. Thanks so much for the update.
RHatch89 chapter 9 . 1/1
awesome job :)
Sarah's a little firebrand isn't she? Suppose that's what happens when your mom's a Slayer and your dad's a Maruader
More good Slytherins! Huzzah!

And Remus continues to be about the best teacher in the history of history, what more could a guy want in a chapter?
Yey! Non jerkfaced Slytherins! I was always disappointed that we never got to see the good side of the house, seeing as how I would likely either be sorted into Slytherin or Ravenclaw. Curses on Harry only really interacting with the characters who were most likely amongst the worst the house had to offer. Except for Slughorn. He was cool.

And god that bit about the running bet about how many times Draco says "Wait till my father hears about this." That is pure brilliance.
buffton chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
Brilliant story, I've read through all four stories in a very short time, and can't wait for more!
RHatch89 chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
awesome update :)
catguest chapter 7 . 7/16/2014
Hey there I've only recently (meaning only this year) discovered your stories and have fallen head over heals in love! This has to be the best fan-fiction series I've read.
You've made laugh and cry with your characters throughout your stories
Regin chapter 7 . 6/10/2014
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!