Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unraveling Plan
Fire Tempest chapter 5 . 8/16/2017
An interesting start, thank you.
Linda chapter 5 . 6/13/2017
I really love this story and hope to read more very soon, it is a shame you have not updated more often.
ThomasNealy chapter 5 . 6/1/2017
considering the fact that the title is Harry Potter and the description only talks about him the story does not seem to involve him much. it seems to be focused on the OC and Molly and her kids. I'll keep reading to see if that changes.
rosiegirl chapter 5 . 4/15/2017
Interesting story. Seems like there isn't much in the way of comeuppance for Molly and the others as of right now, but maybe in the future?
Charlie0925 chapter 5 . 4/12/2017
So happy to see another update for this great fic! Cannot wait to read more! ;o)
Calmzone1 chapter 5 . 4/11/2017
Very interesting. Can't wait to see the fallout. Is Hermione's going to become a Black Widow if Ron doesn't shape up? Wouldn't it be funny if Malloy went after her because of the Dagworth-Granger line...I'm reading on the fly so if she is still keeping it quiet, along with her 3 million inheritance, then for whatever name she is now going to use.
Love Faith Embers chapter 5 . 4/11/2017
good so far. can't wait for more.
Ariesp19 chapter 4 . 1/11/2017
Loving the story line can't wait to see what happens
HMRoberts chapter 4 . 1/7/2017
Wow! Now, HERE'S a refreshing take on the "Molly, Hermione & younger(est) Weasley's in marriage cahoots with Dumbledore" sub-genre!

Pure Genius!

Along with the others, might I add my own desire for a new chapter, please?
Calmzone1 chapter 3 . 10/24/2016
great story, hope you continue - I want to see their reactions! Especially at the Wizingamot meeting when Sirius is freed (btw, you have Maeve as Hilzarie in the discussions between Arthur and the boys in Bill's office)
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 4 . 8/15/2016
When will you be adding more chapters? I have enjoyed this so far.
kboe48 chapter 4 . 6/12/2016
such a good story
Linda chapter 4 . 5/9/2016
I really love the story and hope to read more soon.
Charlie0925 chapter 4 . 4/24/2016
Gosh, I am LOVING THIS AWESOME FIC! Brilliant writing here honey, I cannot wait to read more and am so looking forward to both Molly, Dumbles, etc getting their just deserts... hopefully in Azkaban! ;o)
Sailor Tala chapter 4 . 4/10/2016
Please update soon this is an interesting story so far.