Reviews for Handling
jane5260 chapter 1 . 8/13
I loved this! Your representation of all the characters was amazing. Thank you!
Katz4 chapter 1 . 6/5
absolutely perfect.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 5/1
This is perfection beyond measure. Absolutely wonderful. The best Avengers fic I have ever read. :)
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 1 . 1/25
OH MY GOODNESS. I LOVE PEPPER! MOREMOREMORE! More team mom Pepper! Please? _
Kinzichi chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
This is amazing! I love this so much! You are an amazing writer!
Rehabilitated Sith chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
I love how Pepper handled each individually, and each stayed in character.
nancyozz chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
I like this...I especially like that Bruce and Steve called her "mom"..weirdly sweet...just glad Tony doesn't see her that way lol
Lupinica friggasdoiter chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I like Bruce's part. I wanna zee the other times she's had to deal with him particularly. Has he tried to run, has he actually hulked or very nearly hulked? That sort of thing.
CootiePatootie chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Oh, wow. You brought out the FEELS again. This is amazing. I can totally see Pepper as the Momma, taking care of everyone post-mission (and the rest of the time, too). My heart aches because I read the heartbreak of fictional heroes and know the pain felt by very, very real ones.
I'll be honest with you. I've read the story about Howard, I've read the story about Steve and Peggy (and I can't even formulate my reply to that one, yet... I love you, Peggy, but you're just not real...ugh...) and now this one. I think I need to wait a while to read the rest or I will end up crying myself to sleep tonight.
Despite the fact that I'm leaking like a cheap faucet, I will be the first to say you have a gift. Kudos to you.
Banner B. Best chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
The thing with the tapping pen. Absolute love.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Awww...cute! I totally loved the way you had them all react differently. And go Pepper! Whoo, not an easy thing she did. But, man, did she do it!
FirePony16 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Lovely story. :)
Borrowed Twenties chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
This was awesome! I loved how everyone was completely in character, especially Pepper, and the diversity of the Avengers' reactions and Pepper's equally diverse responses and solutions to them was intelligent and interesting. I'm glad you chose a real issue, one that is very pertinent and ongoing today, to talk about, and that you didn't make light of it at all. You treated the subject matter seriously, and while you didn't go into specific detail, it was no less horrific. I can imagine Pepper as the one who grounds them and sets the Avengers on the right course again, and your fic definitely showed that clearly and beautifully.
Phoenixhp5 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
O.M.G. that was absolutely BRILLIANT! Awesome, awesome job! I loved every single moment of it, so give yourself a big pat on the back! pepper rocks and it was way, way sweet watching her take care of the team.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
wo this story is so sweet :)) I really love it!