Reviews for A Moment in Time
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 3/5
It was for the best Regina. :(
Draven260 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
This is really good :), I suppose there wouldn't be a companion piece to follow on from this?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was amazing. It reads like the beginning of a great story. It actually improved a lot of what happened in the series in just one moment. Instead of being left in pieces it leaves me with a smile and hope :)
Marshmallow19 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Loved it
xpsychoticbitch chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Amazing. As always. Great job :)
Cynchahc chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Please continue!
Stacy Vorosco chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I really like this. It was very realistic, but in a good way
croux49 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Really like this fic. I'd like to see that in the show. You're so talented!
Brussel Sprouts chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Congratulations. You have succeeded and splattering my feels everywhere.
sugarspiceandnotsonice chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
When I saw bench in your summary I laughed. Not gonna lie. But a great snapshot! (I never get to see the new episodes so this will be my headcanon for the bench scene. ;) )
Katerina de Annika chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
As always, you don't disappoint! This was beautiful. It could be woven into a much bigger story if you wanted to, but as it is, it's short and sweet. I like how you didn't have Regina suddenly pouring out her soul. She actually said very little. But each word meant volumes.
Thank you for keeping her more in character (esp in a bench fic XD *laugh*). I loved it )
Tracy Winston chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Fabulous! As much as I love shipping Swan Queen, I personally think that some things on the show need to be settled and that the dynamic between Regina and Emma needs to develop further before they could attempt to have a decent relationship. Your story is an excellent example of how such a relationship could come about. I'm glad you've decided to write and share more of your wonderful fan fiction with us. Keep up the great work! :)
jayweh chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
you know I am a fan of your writing. always very sensitive and true to the characters. cant wait for the real bench talk. if only it would be something like this...
AngelicaHouston chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Loved it!
Mariele chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I love you. Oh and this fic.