Reviews for A Set of Morby OneShots
LittleRed chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
That was simply beautiful
mordecai254 chapter 7 . 1/19/2016
no what me my brother are like this only all the love and stuff. my little brother gets mad because he losses. its funny and cute he's all like. no fair you always win. so I let him win. its funny when I call him a baby he's like stop talking litterly were like them 2. lol :)
mordecai254 chapter 5 . 1/19/2016
noooooooooooooo! don't go rigby plz don't my life without you would be nothing but a blurr death him self would come to me if you were gone plz don't go (sobs)
mordecai254 chapter 3 . 1/19/2016
you were right I started crying at this part of the chapter hope it gets good
mordecai254 chapter 2 . 1/19/2016
just listened to the song it is good uh
mordecai254 chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
AWWWWWWWWWWW
Yaoiskittleshit chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
Yes I am crying
Yaoiskittleshit chapter 2 . 6/18/2015
Duuude that is so ironic that Hide and seek came on when I was reading this O_O

Nicely done! Love this one!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Are they married
Guest chapter 7 . 3/12/2015
These made me sad. Yet these were romantic Haha such a beautiful romance
Alex chapter 7 . 3/2/2015
Hay this one might work if it doesn't then I don't know what's gonna work. The next day rigby woke up felling ok and all but he didn't see mordecai any where. Mordecai was walking to the coffee shop he had a frown on his face. he felt bad for leaving rigby at the park. when he arrived at the coffee shop he Seen Margaret was the only one there. He went in and sat down. Margaret walked over to him. Can I take you order the same as always ok. The door opend he Seen a brown little arm come up. It was rigby! He seen mordecai and ran over to him he jumped on him I love you. not here rigby Margaret come out and seen rigby on mordecai's lap. she got jellyo at the moment. HAY GUYS ohh hay Margaret rigby sead. Margaret leaned over the table and threw the coffee on mordecai's face aw what the h Margaret rigby was licked the coffee off mordecai's face were out of fin then go we will come on rigby lets get out of this crap hole he jumped on his back. That night when that went to bed Margaret snuck in their room she took rigby with her. She took him to her apartment. She grabbed a rope and a chear she put it around rigby's neck she kicked the chear rigby woke up frightened choking to death he grabbed the rope and pulled him self up a little to the point where he can breath he reached in his pocket and grabbed his phone and called his boyfriend. He woke up and heard the noise coming from his pockets he grabbed the phone. Hello rigby mordecai I need your help Margaret's trying to kill me. WHAT I'm coming rigby don't you worry. Hahahaha mordecai will never make it in time to save you. He looked around for the cart he grabbed the keys and ran down to the cart and started it up I'm coming my and your about to DIE say goodnight rigby hahahah. She herd running up the stairs heas finally hear he barged in the room running to rigby. Margaret stabbed mordecai in the back your not going to live. I won't but rigby will he jumped up and took rigby out of the rope. Go my love gogogogogo. Margaret walked over to mordecai no more day light for you she got down on hir knees put the knife on mordecai's throght and push down he was now headless. rigby heard what had happened to his boyfriend he cryed for 3 hrs straight. he grabbed the gun mordecai baught for emergency's he put it up yo his head. I-I-I can't go through with this he had a filling he should not do this and a tiny bit that he should kill himself he started to cry everyone wanted to tell rigby it was ok but by time that got up their he sead I'll see you mordecai I LOVE YOUUUUUU *BANG* thay all where shocked from what thay just seen. After a few hrs thay put rigbys body in his boyfriend's coffin with him and with one stone that sead r.i.p. Rest in peace mordecai and rigby

I really don't wrght stories like this one hope you can put it up I would really apreacheat it. if I make enyone cry I'm sorry hope you injoy
goldheart321 chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
when u said fluff u were not joking!( It's so fluffy, i'm go'na die!)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2014