Reviews for Soturi
Molly Bergstrom chapter 59 . 4/21/2014
Love your Obidala fic. Hope to see you continue this story when you are able.
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 59 . 10/29/2013
Hope you update soon! I've been a fan of yours for a while. :) Since I first joined the site in early 2012, actually. You are the reason for Obidala being my first OTP. Lol see ya.

gonekrazy3000 chapter 59 . 6/19/2013
Such an evil cliffie! D: i do hope you continue to update soon... The suspense is killing me :(
Starhunter79 chapter 59 . 6/11/2013
Great chapter. Xanatos worming his way into the Jedi, fooling poor Obi Wan, and Palpatine back. Double the trouble (I couldn't help myself, lol) I think they are working together. Poor Padme has to deal with pregnancy, doubting her intuition, Xanatos, and now Palpatine and Naboo. I hope that Obi Wan realizes his mistake before it's too late. The Force seems to be silent, a red lightsaber (I don't remember Obi Wan seeing any red ones in his vision of the Jedi). I was/am hoping that Qui Gon will/would warn Obi Wan but he might not be able to. I can't help but feel that Obi Wan is ignoring the Force and that's the reason it's so quiet, I just hope he has a plan and is not really blind/ignorant to Xanatos' true nature.

Thank you for your wonderful story. I can't wait to read more.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 18 . 6/7/2013
This chapter gave me the feeling that Pad-Me is a snake... either using him so that she can get to Upea.. or trying to distract him so that he loses tomorrow...
WyldwoodFaye chapter 11 . 6/7/2013
Uh oh... Pad-Me's emotionally constipated... I feel like Obi-Wan's heart will be broken... maybe it was her sister that his vision was really about..
WyldwoodFaye chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
Pffft... Obi-Wan's attitude kinda annoys me... So what if she was a prostitute? He's not any better than her. He himself is a slave, killing others at his master's bidding. A prostitute's situation is not much different. Driven to do unsavory things for survival. But I'm also glad that Pad-Me chose him... it is different that she chose him. I wonder what her story is...
Mony19 chapter 59 . 6/5/2013
No coincidence that Palpatine is there when Xanatos has come. Obi-Wan needs to trust others intuition because it is obvious that Xanatos is not good, something is obviously up with him.

ud soon
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 59 . 5/31/2013
Oh, Ben, why can't you just SEE IT?!

Btw., found an amusing article about worst casting mistakes:
"Christensen's phoney rage came off like some spoiled brat. Anakin should have been a tragic figure that we could feel bad for in the end. Instead he came off like some whiny teenager that killed younglings because he didn't get his way. "

ROFL! Can't claim I don't agree, cause I sure as heck do! Though it wasn't because of the grown-up actor's acting, it's because it started in TPM already. I couldn't stand Anakin from the beginning.
pronker chapter 59 . 5/29/2013
Good to see Xanatos is not completely trusted - but his skills could be of considerable use down the line. Obi-Wan will watch out for any deception, I'm sure.

Roberd - good use of the name, fondly remembered.
Starhunter79 chapter 58 . 5/28/2013
Enjoyed meeting Xanatos, he's as arrogant and manipulative as I remember. Obi Wan has to be careful because everyone but him seems to notice Xanatos' true nature. Maybe Xanatos is using the force to cloud Obi Wan. I don't know why Obi Wan would let his guard down after a warning from the force just on a stranger's word. I foresee heartbreak, betrayal, pain and possibly death. Obi Wan please don't be blinded but nice words and some fighting ability, look past the pretty package and see the rot underneath.

Thank you for your wonderful story. Can't wait to read more.
meganangels chapter 58 . 5/27/2013
I don't really care for Xanatos. I don't like him. But more please? Are you having Garen and Reeft in this story?
Geri K chapter 58 . 5/22/2013
Be wary, but I am wondering if Palpatine sent him?
pronker chapter 58 . 5/22/2013
It would be difficult for a Queen and/or Senator to be sidelined like this ... Padme needs to learn to deal, and delegate. Good chapter! Looking forward *timidly* to see what this Xani is like.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 58 . 5/22/2013
Pride cometh before the fall, Ben, remember that!