Reviews for Soturi
FranckyDB chapter 66 . 6/30
What a wonderful story !

Thank you very much to entertain us.

I look forward to read your other fics, what I'll do right now !

Franck
Paris
colorprism chapter 66 . 1/2
Thank you for writing this story. It was truly AU, which is - - in my opinion - - the point of fanfiction. I greatly enjoyed your work.
Guest chapter 66 . 12/2/2015
Great story but I was so hoping for a reunion between Padme and Obi-Wan and for him to meet his child. I can't wait to see what you write next. Please grace us soon with your writing whether it's finishing a story or beginning a new one.
meganangels chapter 66 . 11/29/2015
I like this story. I can't wait for other new ones and updates on the others you started.
Pixieooo123 chapter 66 . 11/29/2015
Yay! This was one epic story! It makes me wonder how could you get so many wonderful and abstract ideas?

P.S: I'm a very new member of the obidala sanctuary on . I feel very hesitant to ask but do you want me to tell some of the members there that you are active on so that you can be motivated by some reviews? I don't know if this would work but it's worth a try.

I will not do it without your permission. I promise.
pronker chapter 66 . 11/28/2015
Good sense of completion here, and we all hope that Ana-Kin is a far better Jedi than Xanatos or any other. In your U, he will surely be freed from canon misfortunes and not be melded into an evil person. Congratulations on completing your epic!
pronker chapter 65 . 11/28/2015
It's thrilling action writing re the rankors and the ending of Palps has rarely been so satisfying; one of the best episodes of TCW featured a zillo beast that eyed Palps hungrily, and it brought in the theme of /other/ powerful things in the galaxy besides a Sith Lord. I really liked the expansion and untold stories that this implied. But back to your story, the prose flows well and yippee, you've brought in Ana-Kin to where he can do the most good. It seems you like the character better after three years? Just a thought. Looking forward to what comes next. And Padme and Obi-Wan have a little one!
Pixieooo123 chapter 65 . 11/27/2015
Wonderful! Another new chapter. In fact to tell you I'm a very very new obidala shipper and fell in love with the fandom.
Well now I'm anxious to see how would obi-wan get back.

P.S: Don't worry I shall always review as soon as you post a new chapter.

Please update
Pixieooo123 chapter 1 . 11/27/2015
Miss ivory it's so wonderful see you again! I'm really glad. Your stories are always interesting and I'm a huge fan your stories.
meganangels chapter 64 . 11/25/2015
I like this. How is Obi-Wan going to get back to Naboo? And is Count Dooku going to make an appearance?
Guest chapter 63 . 11/25/2015
Great update! I can't wait to see what happens next! Is Obi-Wan going to get back to Naboo before his child is born and will he take Anakin?
Guest chapter 62 . 11/25/2015
I'm so excited and happy to see you writing again. I loved that Sidious got eaten by the Rankor but now how is Obi-Wan going to get back to Padme?
Molly Bergstrom chapter 59 . 4/21/2014
Love your Obidala fic. Hope to see you continue this story when you are able.
be-my-guardian-angel chapter 59 . 10/29/2013
Hope you update soon! I've been a fan of yours for a while. :) Since I first joined the site in early 2012, actually. You are the reason for Obidala being my first OTP. Lol see ya.

-ac
gonekrazy3000 chapter 59 . 6/19/2013
Such an evil cliffie! D: i do hope you continue to update soon... The suspense is killing me :(