Reviews for there is no hunting like the hunting of man
TolkienScholar chapter 1 . 2/19
Scene 1: I really like the way you handled the "official" dialogue and the bureaucratic manner in which Hotch handles Coulson. The profiling felt really true to the show, using a lot of the terms and indicators they use, and I particularly liked your bringing Reid in with the geographical profile.

Scene 2: I absolutely loved this scene. Penelope's fangirling over Stark while he ate it up was so cute. I love how you brought in some of the arguments from Civil War through Reid and Morgan's conversation, showing the Avengers' "vigilantism" from the viewpoint of law enforcement. It really doesn't surprise me to find that Morgan leans more right and Reid more left on this issue. It fits their characters. Also, Emily talking about Stark "devolving" like he was an unsub was great.

Scene 3: I like how this scene starts with J. J. describing the details like any case they would deal with while still letting the reader know it's going to be about Clint, and then how J. J. and Rossi go into the deeper discussion of the M. O., profiling him like any other unsub. Kind of further develops the theme about whether or not vigilantism is criminal. The reference to the Avengers movie was a nice way to tie this scene up.

Scene 4: I really like Morgan being the one to profile Cap, because that element of "car[ing] more than the average, everyday human being" is present in both of them. I think he can understand Cap on a deep level. I love how he tries to comfort Cap at the end of the scene, kind of sharing some of the advice the profilers have to give each other from time to time, trying to remind him not to personalize it or let it cripple him. This was a great scene.

Scene 5: Thor's overblown, old-fashioned dialogue is wonderfully done. This exchange was priceless: "I mislike your chances of retaining him in your custody." / "Just stop him, and I won't contest jurisdiction!" I also like Reid reflecting on his knowledge of mythology and which god would have been more appropriate in the moment, lol! The reference to Thor's getting tasered was beautiful. :)

- "That is; we're from te FBI, the Behavioral Analysis Unit." - "That is" isn't a complete thought, so it should be followed by just a comma, not a semicolon.

This story was amazingly done; I would have have anticipated that such a crossover could be so well-executed. Major kudos! :)
1sunfun chapter 1 . 1/7
inkandpaperqwerty chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
I love how this story is written. Everyone was well in character, and it was very realistic. Not that I don't love stories where the BAU team somehow ends up staying at Stark Tower during a case and shenanigans ensue, but I think a situation like the one you've written makes much more sense. Starting off with a middle man, then slowly moving the two teams closer together until they fully have each others' backs. Well-written, realistic, in character-all-over a fantastic fanfic. Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2016
Not sure whether to be worried or scared that Reid is chatting with Darcy :)
Kneoria chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
This is awesome.
remerkaba chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
This was a fun story. I really enjoyed it. Nicely done.
avidreader96 chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
killer4853 chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
Vanessa Masters chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Epic. This was incredible, and loved how they profiled Bruce, Very nicely done :D
Quacked Lurker chapter 1 . 7/18/2014

I like Criminal Minds and I like The Avengers.
You did well with the characterizations - and believability of these five interactions/meetings.
Well done.
Thank you for sharing.
Kelana-ti chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Heh heh. That was fun. :D Always like seeing what different people think of each other. BAU's evaluations seem realistic... love how Barton was the unsub in one of them. Very true-he is an assassin, after all. LOL. Also like Steve is an artist, neat idea.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
So cool.
Kathryn Claire O'Connor chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
Hm; this is interesting.:)
Kat A. Coop chapter 1 . 1/23/2014