Reviews for An Enemy's Hope
TheDoctorMomz chapter 14 . 2/19
This was wonderful! You used just enough of the real plot lines and just enough of your own to make a beautifully convincing AU story! Kudos!
TheDoctorMomz chapter 2 . 2/16
So happy that you took up the chance to write a story for that wonderful video... Very nice set up, and I'm looking forward to the rest of the story!
Just a lone Wolf chapter 12 . 10/2/2014
The Middle school play this year is "the little mermaid " so Madame what's-her-face says 'I'm a very busy woman, and I haven't got all day.' I just said "it won't cost much, just your voice!" And then I was just rolling on the floor from laughing so hard.
mecaka chapter 14 . 3/4/2014
Aw! They're separated... :(
This was a good story. I think you tried a little too hard to use quotes from the show, but it was still pretty good.
isabella chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
You're an amazing author and this story is brilliant! I was so happy to find a link to this story under the video
jessara1 chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Rose, oh, my God, Rose! Run! Run as fast as you can!

Yay, Clara, Jack, Donna, Martha, and the others are here!
jessara1 chapter 6 . 11/30/2013
Wait, was the Voice Clara? Or was it someone else? And why would it want to harm Rose and Amy?
jessara1 chapter 3 . 11/30/2013
This is so awesome!
Ceu Praca chapter 7 . 9/6/2013
Ah...paradoxes...how I love them! This evil Doctor is actually really creepy.
Ceu Praca chapter 3 . 9/6/2013
I keep gettin' chills up my spine that you're combining stuff from Series 1 with Amy, Rory, and Eleven. I'm wiggin' out!
Ceu Praca chapter 2 . 9/6/2013
Y'know, the absolute best thing to do while reading a Doctor Who fanfiction is to listen to Chameleon Circuit while doing so. XD

This is exquisite, and I've only read the prologue and first chapter! I actually found this story by watching the Youtube video first, and I must say, I do not regret clicking on that link that the video maker provided. :o) Storyline aside, your grammar, spelling, punctuation, and sentence structure is nearly perfect, and the plot itself, while being based off of a video, has things in it that the video didn't have that are absolutely fantastic! Looking forward to reading the rest of the chapters, and I'm happy that this is completed, because it means I won't be left hanging off a cliff waiting for an update. XD
Tatalindx chapter 14 . 8/10/2013
Okay. Okay. Breathe. I'll just hope to hope a decent review, because I'm crying right now. I loved your story since the very beggining. You wrote fantastically, and your plot is something just too great for words. I only have one question: on the story genre, why doesn't it say ANGST? Because, God, that HURT! You have no idea how much this hurts! You made the whole thing just incredibly painful! You made her forget him, you made him remember her, remember moments that never happened, and you even had to show us Rose's hope that something big was coming, her hope to travel and make new friends, something big that would never come! And I thought there was nothing new left in Rose/Doctor stuff that would hurt like that. But then again, why did I expect a happy ending? I have to stop hoping, I always end up like this, broken and crying in pain. But anyways, take that as a compliment, your story is fantastic. And talking about hope, you wrote "hope" in your note. Last thing you said. I don't know if it's your name or whatever, but your nick is also "A Hopeful Voice". Then, I'll hope. It's no good, hoping, I'll probably end up heartbroken again, but I'm hoping for a sequel. Once again, thanks for the amazing story.
Kissu, (a heartbroken) Thay
AngryPurpleFire chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
That was amazing, really good. I can't wait to read the rest!
HaiCamillaAnne chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
I'm sad Rose didn't get to stay. Really sad. It's going to take me some time to get over that. I probably wont get over it. WHY DID YOU DO THAT!? kjdlwhgaskfltei;u no, take it back! Rose needs to stay! PLEASE! ): no, I'm not excepting that. I love the story just not the end. Nope nope nope!
musicprincess1990 chapter 14 . 7/29/2013
This... this... SO AGGRAVATING! ARRRGHHH! Please write a sequel! I'm begging you!