Reviews for Memory
Alina of the Valley chapter 1 . 3/22
Holy crap! I'm so hooked!
spelhas1 chapter 7 . 12/4/2014
I think it's heading in the right direction, I would love to see more :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/13/2014
Moooorrreeeee
jayswing96 chapter 7 . 2/24/2014
I can't wait for what's next!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
Wow, This fanfic has caught me completely, thank you very much for everything! I hope the next! I also want to touch Danny's tummy! X3
EzioPhamtomCreed409 chapter 7 . 9/22/2013
great story so far hope the update is soon
jeanette9a chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
smily. ;3
LunaRise chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
Hey there :D

Oh, I was so glad when you updated yesterday. I got really excited when the email from reached me.

To be honest: I loved every bit of this chapter. And it was also a pretty long one! :)

Hah; yeah what should I say? It was nice to hear that Danny and Vlad will get a baby girl. :3 I can think of how it would look
Besides, I often think it suits a male pregnancy more when the child is a female. I'm not sure why.

What I liked too, was the fact that Sam and Vlad have a few problems with each other. It's often as if all characters get along well with each other - but I'm glad you are thinking and writing different. I would love to read more about these two teasing each other. ;)

Anyways, I don't want to write too much ; You probably have better things to do than read my review.
See you soon
Liebe Grüße
Luna
coopt98 chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
Awww I wanted it to be a boy...
But I still like the story either way. Nice job. Update soon.
LunaRise chapter 6 . 6/21/2013
Hello there :D

How nice to read an mpreg fanfiction about pompous pep! The story sounded okay in the summary; in the following story it became better and better, I couldn't stop reading. -

It is also something new to read Vlad's POV. I like it:
You describe very well how he acts towards Danny in the whole situation and of course, how he feels through this: having lost his memories, being pregnant, and so on.

He is a real gentleman, but on the other hand also the crazy fruit loop we know and love. For example when he ordered Skulker to torture the target (and kill it afterwards..? Probably)

I'm already getting to the next point.

What I personally find very interesting is the unknown ghost, which tries to make Danny his mate. I'm really curious about finding out who it is.

In short, your story is really good and deserves more reviews.

I dont really find things I could criticise. All I want to say is:

Please update! :) I know everybody is busy lately, but maybe you'll find some time of yours to continue and finish the next chapter.

As soon as I can log in again I'll follow your story (I dunno why it doesn't work).

Ganz liebe Grüße,
Luna
jayswing96 chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm wondering who the mysterious ghost is... (the one that wants Danny)
Team04Phantom chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
I finally got around to reading it. Ugh, I've been distracted lately. :/ Maybe I'll get back on track now.

This makes things interesting. Maybe this ghost was responsible for Danny's memory loss. I'm afraid this ghost will be back. Vlad will need to keep his eye on Danny. Things are going to get interesting!

Great chapter! I look forward to the next update!

Four
jeanette9a chapter 6 . 5/16/2013
That ghost is so dead.;3
Kira Sema chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
A thermos for my thoughts? Oh no, a ghost for a dollar he means so much more after he's a goner. Then maybe you'll be hearing the words he's been saying. Funny when you're a halfa how people start listening. (I redid some words xD Anyone guess what song it is?)
coopt98 chapter 6 . 5/13/2013
I can't wait to see how the Fenton's react. Oh and will this mysterious ghost be visiting Danny again?