Reviews for Tense
Lady Shadow92 chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
very nice I loved it
tamoura chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
looks like a SEX FIC! whoop whoop!
Spoons And Forks chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I have to say, that's the first time I've seen Felix use a line like that. Still, it was fitting for the situation, and I really liked the change :) The story was written wonderfully! For your first time writing something like this, it was very well done! You had me grinning through the majority of it. There was just enough sweetness mixed into the cracks of the heated situation. Keep up the awesome work! :D
thefierydeath chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Ooooo! ;D A little bit of action there, huh?
Midnight-Song chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
Love it, awkwardness/nervousness and blushing simply kill me! Too adorable for words, I love this pairing! Keep up the good work dear, can't wait for more 3
LostLyra chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Seconds? :D
Reeves3 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Nice one. :D

Utterly adorable. Keep up the great work. :)
CookiesxMilkEXCITEMe chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Whoa that was a little bit far off for Felix... But I like it! ;D
Oooooh looks like things are going to get heated. :D
It's really great though and I love the idea of a little message to get things going in the sex department.
I also enjoy Felix's OOCness because usually a lot of authors don't know how to do him right when being a bit confident.
Great job. :)

-Saya
9r7g5h chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
I liked this. They weren't too much out of character, and I think, after a while, they would have been comfortable enough for this to actually happen. Made me laugh a bit, and it was very sweet. Well done! :)
Dixie Darlin chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
this was super cute! I didn't think it was OOC at all. I can definitely imagine something similar to this happening before they sleep together.
purpledragon6 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
They weren't that OOC. This was actually really cute.