Reviews for A Real Family
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 12 . 11/18
I can see Abby bombarding Tony with questions about vampires and werewolves. The members who joined the team since Gibbs encountered Cas will be a hard sell. Knowing the ones who do believe Tony, they'll want to help. You could have Abby become a Hunter. There hasn't been a chimera featured in a SPN episode. You could have the Hunters fight a monster like the one in the new movie "Coco" and in the cartoon "Elena of Avalor". You know, the winged leopards.
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 8 . 11/18
HAHAHA! This part was hilarious! It's funny how Sam and Dean smack Tony like Gibbs does! Tony probably told them about that.
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 11 . 11/18
AHAHAHA! I love the brotherly moments!
Sailor Dragonball 87 chapter 13 . 11/18
When is this set in the SPN timeline? How will the NCIS team deal while the whole Leviathan thing is going on? I hope you someday return to this fic. I think this story is pretty cool, and I would love to read more!
I love this story please continue! Your an amazing writer and I really want to know what happens next.
M-chanchen chapter 14 . 6/1/2016
Hi,
this is so interesting and cool and great. I like it and enjoyed reading very much. Well done. You did excellent at writing.
It is sad that you won't continue but I understand that. But you said that you know the ending of your stories although you don't know the middle part yet. So please could you tell me how you thought to end this? Please, I am really curious about the end.
lexieconextreme chapter 14 . 4/25/2016
I know you don't really have the motivation, but PLEASE! We need more! This is your story. No matter how good anyone else continues it, its still yours, and you are the only one who can finish it. I want to hear how YOU continue, not somebody else.
Dally'sTUFF chapter 7 . 3/7/2016
LOL!Spill the rice! That's what I'm using for now on.
bookiez chapter 13 . 11/15/2015
cute ! love this a lot . can't wait for the next chapter !
Lloyd10000 chapter 13 . 11/4/2015
Hope you update soon! It's been already a year. Please don't abandon it! I love this story!
SadieStone chapter 13 . 8/8/2015
You are evily brilliant you know that? UPDATE SOON! PLEASE
Lewis-Sama chapter 13 . 6/21/2015
Awesome! Can't wait for more.

I wonder if Abby would believe? Or Ducky?
Gracealma chapter 12 . 2/18/2015
You got a great story. Hope you can update soon.
shadow343434 chapter 13 . 12/30/2014
this story is not horrible. it is great. i hope you update soon.
ramen-luver101 chapter 13 . 11/21/2014
Wait what about his car?