Reviews for Red as Wine
maumau9 chapter 3 . 6/4
Your stories are always so great! Really wish you could continue this story! I love this so much! I'm so happy that I found your stories! Just! Thank you!
Beggar chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
Oh gosh... is there away possible way you'll ever give us just one more delicious episode... i'm begging you here!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2014
Sora is seriously delicious! I can't wait for this story to continue!
Guest chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
Great story bro keep telling it yay
sorasqueenb chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
Lillies chapter 3 . 12/27/2013
Holy shit! Those were some intense chapters, I'm completely sold I want moreeeee! I hope you're feeling okay, I've been reading Finding Hikari since the first post and I am one hundred percent emotionally invested in all of your work. I loveeeeeeeeeee it! please update when you have the time to write again c: this story is bad ass I love it :3
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Pppllllllleeeeaaaaassssseeee update!
sorasqueenb chapter 3 . 6/29/2013
Omg your work! I can not fathom! This is so utterly brilliant I think this is the most favorite fic I've ever read! So sad you have not updated! I want to read more and more! The lust is so incredible! It's almost like vanitas takes the light out of her but she can almost look forward to having sora heal her. This is so broken and lusty I LOVE this please when you see this, make an effort to update! I'm a die hard fan !

Raye xo
xamsiras chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
xamsiras chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
This story is INCREDIBLE. One of the best I've ever read. I'm a total Vanitas/Kairi/Sora addict, and this is perfect. Keep going. It's so dark and lovely! I LOVE IT. You are so talented!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Jeez, Sora is so yummy here. Hope you continue with this story. Looking forward to the next chapter
Pst chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
If you don't update, my heart might break.

...hey I rhymed! :D
But seriously. ._.
Anon chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
Pleasssseeeeeee update. It's a really, really good story.
thedeliverygod chapter 3 . 4/6/2013
This is the first chaptered fanfic I've read in a long time and ugh, it's glorious. Very interesting plot so far and can't wait to read more.
Digginit chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
Why does this not have more reviews. Jeez, I love this story and I'm always waiting to see if you've updated and I'm so excited to see where this goes. It's dark and hot and scary all at the same time. I hope you update soon! :D