Reviews for But I'm not a rapper
XDD Ca-can't stop laughing! XDD
The Black Forest chapter 1 . 1/2
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAH! THIS IS FREAKING HILARIOUS! XD
dwds chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
this is my favorite fic ever i will never ever get over 'word to your mother' thank youu
lostinthefridge chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Omg this is the best thing ever why havent I seen this before
crazyfan15 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
OH MY... I give kudos to to you my dear author. Finally I was searching for something like this and you did really well with writing it. I can totally see Aomine trying to be a rapper and Midorima as well. Really GOOD JOB!
Tiger Lily Burning Bright chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
This...is pure brilliance. Thank you for this precious gift of a fanfic.
BluetoYellow chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I CRIED LOLOL XDD wahahahahaha I almost died ! This is so funny ! haha good job !
MentalityCrackd chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Thanks.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This story is everything I've ever longed for. I'm 100% sure I'll reread it somewhere in the near future, because it would be ridiculous of me not to. This fic is genius, seriously.
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Oh, Midorima with his childhood destroyed by Akashi XD
Kagabaema chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
So much awesomeness...can barely breathe! Seriously man, when Murasakibara was like "Lolipop?" ROFL!
I love the originality of your ideas! Everyone's funny but Murasakibara seriously says the best lines. Love this!
AlteringViews chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
It makes me laugh every time although that may just be my great love for midorima shining through. This is amazing.
Al-Saiduq chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I AM CRYIIIINNNGGG (of laughter. No really, my sides are in pain)
Blank Angel chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Holy mother of all rhat exists! ..ROFL! Midorimacchi you poor baka! ROFL! Gawd! I can totally see that happening! ROFLL! OMG! HE CALLED AKASHICCHI A MOTHERFUCKER! I can NOT get over it! DAMMIT! XD Uwanh! I wanted to know what Kurokocchi heard! -pout-
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
MC Money. Midorima rapping about astrology. Wanna be gangsters. This was just hilarious. I laughed so hard at their fail it wasn't even funny. Thank you for writing this awesome piece of crack.