Reviews for But I'm not a rapper
Best part? This can actually be canon. Holy shiz hahaha
MissLawlipop chapter 1 . 7/27
LMFAO OMG Midorima 3
StarlightKat chapter 1 . 7/27
PPPFFFTT oh my god I just died. I lost track of how many times I kept slapping over my face. Midorima is so embarrassing. I dont even know what to think anymore. This is so freaking hilarious. xD
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 7/8
...what exactly did Kuroko hear? Never mind. XD
Midorima is as always adorkable and hilarious.
Akakuro Seiya chapter 1 . 1/8
XDD Ca-can't stop laughing! XDD
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 1 . 1/2
dwds chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
this is my favorite fic ever i will never ever get over 'word to your mother' thank youu
lostinthefridge chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Omg this is the best thing ever why havent I seen this before
crazyfan15 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
OH MY... I give kudos to to you my dear author. Finally I was searching for something like this and you did really well with writing it. I can totally see Aomine trying to be a rapper and Midorima as well. Really GOOD JOB!
Ms. Irony chapter 1 . 7/7/2014 pure brilliance. Thank you for this precious gift of a fanfic.
BluetoYellow chapter 1 . 5/1/2014
I CRIED LOLOL XDD wahahahahaha I almost died ! This is so funny ! haha good job !
MentalityCrackd chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
This story is everything I've ever longed for. I'm 100% sure I'll reread it somewhere in the near future, because it would be ridiculous of me not to. This fic is genius, seriously.
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Oh, Midorima with his childhood destroyed by Akashi XD
Lenahime chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
So much awesomeness...can barely breathe! Seriously man, when Murasakibara was like "Lolipop?" ROFL!
I love the originality of your ideas! Everyone's funny but Murasakibara seriously says the best lines. Love this!