Reviews for Animorphs Perspectives: The Illusion
JDorsey314 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
an interesting story by you, again. I did notice that Rachel seems to know Tobias's exact opinions without him saying them. even worded the same way as he did in the original book 33. other than that, it was great. and it makes me wonder if we all couldn't put together an exact copy of the animorphs series... where every book is narrated by someone different than before. I hadn't ever seen anyone do this. it's cool! and I will be checking to see if I can't find that second half you told me about.
iris129 chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Dude, I love this.
Katieh chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
To be continued… Three most annoying words I'll ever hear. Well what are you waiting for? Continue it!
Ani-maniac494 chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
This is wonderful! Book 33 is my favorite, and it is facinating to see it from Rachel's perspective. I do hope that you will continue it! :)
yes my dahling chapter 1 . 11/18/2004
wow you pulled that off well. it must have taken you ages. love ya o0

SD chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
AUTHOR'S NOTE: Greetings! For those who begged to see the rest of this story, my good buddy, Ash, wrote it for you.
. ?storyid1404568
For those who want to see more of this type... write it yourself. You have my blessing.
Feisty Feline Feral chapter 1 . 2/10/2004
REALLY GOOD, KEEP IT UP
diet-cherry-coke chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Finish it! :) keep writing! You're good at it!:)
Lomelindi chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
Very well written. I can certainly imagine Rachel. Very good.
Poncho D chapter 1 . 10/31/2000
Excellent! Actually, I was kind of thinking of doing something like this myself, I just wasn't sure if I could get away with it. Now that I know, look out for #1 from Tobias' POV! (Author, you don't mind do you?)
Kim 10 chapter 1 . 8/26/2000
That was great!

When's the next one?

write the next one ssssssssoooooooooonnnnnnnn!

!
Becky chapter 1 . 6/9/2000
I loved it! I thought this was a good rewrite; you kept the same lines but still made it interesting. Yes, it seemed more focused on R/T than Rachel would get, but hey, I enjoyed that! I REALLY want you to finish the rest of #33! Please! Update it!
Amalin chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Awww! I liked that, a lot. Nice, sweet R/T stuff )
RayMai chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
That's a great idea. I'll be looking forward to the next one! I bet we all sort of wonder what the other charactars were thinking at the time!
Reese chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
Wow...that was really good.