Reviews for Unforgiveable
Niki1213 chapter 41 . 11/24/2020
Oh my God, I love this fanfiction, especially Draco. I also like that there are many chapters is the best thing. Thank you.
Guest chapter 41 . 10/5/2020
Woww...this is really really good! Please update soon... dying to know how this ends...
Em chapter 41 . 9/18/2020
Please update I’m dying to know what happens!
Sam F Parker chapter 41 . 8/11/2020
Wow, everything went pear shaped rather quickly. Can't wait to see how you decide to wrap things up! Good luck with writing and life :)
Sam F Parker chapter 40 . 8/11/2020
Hmmm will this be enough to change the tide? Man, I'm so stressed
Sam F Parker chapter 39 . 8/11/2020
author! this is horrible. terrible horrible no good. why do you do this?
Sam F Parker chapter 37 . 8/11/2020
What?! You are really determine to kill me, author, aren't you?
Sam F Parker chapter 36 . 8/11/2020
Aw the longing at the beginning was sweet. And Hermione your glasses clue was way too vague, of course Draco didn't figure it out! I would say hopefully everything goes well with Gringotts but no author likes to torture us... And sorry to hear about your basement! That really sucks!
Sam F Parker chapter 35 . 8/11/2020
Well at least Harry is being smart about this! Yay Harry! And their back and forth testing if the potion had worn off was amusing :)
Sam F Parker chapter 34 . 8/11/2020
Hermione you are supposed to be smart?!
Sam F Parker chapter 33 . 8/11/2020
I wonder what Hermione's clues mean? And the hot coin?
Sam F Parker chapter 32 . 8/11/2020
Their first kiss was lovely and really interesting with her being disillusioned and now it has to be derailed like this. Of course this would come back to bite Draco in the rear.
Sam F Parker chapter 31 . 8/11/2020
What. Who would be stupid enough to use fiend fyre
Sam F Parker chapter 30 . 8/11/2020
Oh no Hermione! I have a feeling she is going to ignore Draco's warning to keep brewing and then be stuck there alone.
Sam F Parker chapter 29 . 8/11/2020
Wow, that was quick thinking on Draco's part! Very clever.