Reviews for Never Touch the Ground
JustLiv28 chapter 9 . 1/6
out of all brittana fics i have read, and it sure were a lot, this one is my favorite. wish you'd update
Nad2306 chapter 9 . 12/14/2015
I really really hope that you are going to finish this story as well as "Just another college AU" You're an amazing writer!
cheekymadom chapter 9 . 7/5/2015
will You finish this please!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/19/2015
pleasee update!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/6/2015
Holy. Whoa. Just- whoa. Beautiful writing throughout. You made me feel the whole gamut of emotions in these chapters.
amp3209 chapter 9 . 4/16/2015
Hello! I just keep rereading this story in hopes that you'll get back to it at some point. While I really like your new story, this one keeps popping into mind. Such beautiful writing... I hope you finish it.
Kajol93 chapter 9 . 4/14/2015
So this needs to be updated like yesterday. Please!
Whitney chapter 9 . 4/10/2015
Your writting is flawless..
It is slow but full.
It is heavy but breath taking at the same time.
It is so so powerful.
Thanks you so much please continue!
Kindafinditfunny chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I adore this story, I've re-read it a dozen times and when Santana is fishing in her pocket for a Snickers that isn't there it kills me! I just want to shake her! She's just getting the clue though, it's coming.

Fantastic writing! X
Brittanaicanteven chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
Your writing is so good I caaaaaan't...
Brittanaicanteven chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
So good .
Brittanaicanteven chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Brittany where'd you go DDD: so good! I love the say you write sex scenes! Very elegant :]
Guest chapter 9 . 1/18/2015
Loved this!
Tere93 chapter 9 . 1/18/2015
I was so getting into the story, then I find out that not only it's incomplete, but also haven't been updated in a year!
there isn't many fics where one or both Brittana are doctors...and this is one of the good ones...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease update :C
Grrrrs Randomness chapter 9 . 1/3/2015
So glad that this got updated. Amazing update.