Reviews for Never Touch the Ground
VonnieBoo chapter 9 . 6/28
Such an amazing story! These characters are so beautifully crafted, with such care. It's incredible. Absolutely brilliant story. Thanks for choosing to share it
Gosh I miss this fic so much. I thought about it today and came back to re read. This is wondeful work.
Kindafinditfunny chapter 3 . 3/30
Just my annual re-read of this in that minuscule hope that one day it will be picked back up. One of my favourite stories ever, finished or not. X
JustLiv28 chapter 9 . 1/6/2016
out of all brittana fics i have read, and it sure were a lot, this one is my favorite. wish you'd update
Nad2306 chapter 9 . 12/14/2015
I really really hope that you are going to finish this story as well as "Just another college AU" You're an amazing writer!
cheekymadom chapter 9 . 7/5/2015
will You finish this please!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/19/2015
pleasee update!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/6/2015
Holy. Whoa. Just- whoa. Beautiful writing throughout. You made me feel the whole gamut of emotions in these chapters.
amp3209 chapter 9 . 4/16/2015
Hello! I just keep rereading this story in hopes that you'll get back to it at some point. While I really like your new story, this one keeps popping into mind. Such beautiful writing... I hope you finish it.
Kajol93 chapter 9 . 4/14/2015
So this needs to be updated like yesterday. Please!
Whitney chapter 9 . 4/10/2015
Your writting is flawless..
It is slow but full.
It is heavy but breath taking at the same time.
It is so so powerful.
Thanks you so much please continue!
Kindafinditfunny chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
I adore this story, I've re-read it a dozen times and when Santana is fishing in her pocket for a Snickers that isn't there it kills me! I just want to shake her! She's just getting the clue though, it's coming.

Fantastic writing! X
Brittanaicanteven chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
Your writing is so good I caaaaaan't...
Brittanaicanteven chapter 2 . 2/8/2015
So good .
Brittanaicanteven chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
Brittany where'd you go DDD: so good! I love the say you write sex scenes! Very elegant :]