Reviews for Tomorrow Will Be Kinder
x XRoweenaJAugustineX x chapter 6 . 9/28/2014
Simply fascinating darling
sweetkiwi604 chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
I really enjoyed that Daryl went back to the church and asked for the safety of Sophia. As for Rick, Shane, Dale and Andrea you are keeping them in character and I love it! (Daryl too ;) )
AndreaHarding chapter 6 . 4/2/2014
UPDATE SOOOOOON ! I love this story. Great writing skills, keep it up. There arn't that many good stories on here, but this one rocks ! Anyways ya update soon ! Xox
RachelTW chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
Heeey ! Oh m'y god at the beginning of the chapter I was like "What ? HOW ?" and I love the way it finally turned ! Brilliant as usual. And it's great to learn more and more about Daryl's state of mind :) Keep doing this wonderful job ! You're killing it ;)

See you as soon as possible :D
Jen chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
Great chapter, update soon!
alexa chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
Cool man update soon!
I-am-Sherlocked-82 chapter 5 . 3/29/2014
I love your story so far and can't wait for an update. I wonder how you're going to make it so she can stay. Please update soon.
sweetkiwi604 chapter 5 . 3/12/2014
Great update. Really enjoyed the beginning so heart breaking! :(
jess chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
so good! update soon please!
jbsjess chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
Love the reboot so far! Carry on!
Destineyrose18 chapter 5 . 3/6/2014
great update
Ever chapter 4 . 2/15/2014
Update soon, please
RachelTW chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Hi there !

I didn't get the time to post a review last day when you announced you would remake the story. When I read your note I thought "Wow, I've always thought that it was a really good written story and I really liked the way it was !" So I was really impatient to see your new work : how could you do better than this ? And .. indeed I love the new version too ! :) I liked the way it happened before, but I also like the updated version, so whatever you decide to do (keep up with this one or go back to the old one) you can count me as a follower of your story ;)

When I saw the beginning of this chapter, I thought "But how would they find Haley ?" and I really LOVE the fact you used Daryl's misadventure for Haley ! Haha WELL DONE !

So I'm stopping it write now. I tell you once more that I literally love how you write your stories. And I can't wait for the next chapter :)

Bye !
Thedragoness821 chapter 4 . 2/12/2014
Love it update soon!
moonlite982 chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
eeek! love it so far! keep it up! :D