Reviews for Echoes of Eternity
fart fart chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
Great ending.
gotgoats chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
I'm so sad to see this story end, but it's been wonderful. :) This chapter is such a great culmination of everything you've written thus far. *happy sigh* I'm looking forward to other stories!
Morelie chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
Excellent story! My first thought when I saw "The End" was NOOOOOOO! My next thought was maybe next we'll get a sequel to Heaven and Hell. Hint, hint, hint!
lovefanfic55 chapter 13 . 3/31/2013
What a fantastic sequel...loved this story so much... thank you for writing it... just loved the wedding the honeymoon and everyone coming together to show their love for Gibbs and Abby...now there needs to be a Gibblett or two... going to my favorites...sal
jjd022980 chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
Beautiful chapter!
gosgirl chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
Well, I gotta say that's a hell of a way to wake up! Loved how you grounded it in such strong emotions though - think this said it all. But it still wasn't enough. After yesterday and last night Abby wasn't sure if she'd ever be able to get her fill of him... and once again, the deep feelings and intimacy and tenderness came through, which you always manage in your writing. Loved this - the need to share in the tenderness and understanding of the moment before their passions completely took over was something neither of them was willing to give up.

...and hello dress shirt... growly Gibbs... and against the wall. Extremely hot stuff... and then you gave us sleepy Gibbs and finished me off with a chocolate oil covered Gibbs spread out on a bed! *thud* It's a wonder I'm not in a coma!

And I loved her amazed excitement at calling him her husband. Such a lovely touch... I can just see how much it would mean to her, and that it's all still new. So this was just gorgeous - "Don't think I've ever felt like this," she whispered against his mouth, "it's indescribable…you're my husband…"

and I loved the last couple of paragraphs - a really lovely summing up of their whole relationship and the connection they have.
fart fart chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
Great update.
alohareader chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
Another great chapter !
titousphinx chapter 11 . 3/30/2013
I have to turn down the heat, it's too hot ! :)
fart fart chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Great update.
Rochir chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Holy melting hot scenes Batman! I think even my eyebrows are sweating... *fans self furiously*

Oh, and multiple chapters for the wedding night is definitely a good thing...hell, multiple chapters of smut is ALWAYS a good thing when it comes to those two lmao!
gosgirl chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
*nods like a noddy thing*... Most definitely a good thing... absolutely! Feel free to spin things out as long as you like... I shan't complain and I'm not sure I'm going to recover any time soon from the visual of Gibbs handcuffed to that chair but what a way to go! Incredibly hot with Abby in charge and the visuals, especially in front of the mirror, had me sliding to the floor.

Very hot and sensual and erotic - and again laced with all the emotional connection between them. Loved that they needed physical contact just about all the time - needing the comfort that their bare skin touching brought them, even if they were just lying beside one another...

and I'm pretty sure I passed out at this! She turned her head slightly to watch in the mirror, moaning against his hot flesh as he disappeared between her lips... and no kidding - the visual of him sitting there, naked, bound and aroused would be something she would never forget... and confident Gibbs will never be anything other than flailworthy!
jjd022980 chapter 11 . 3/29/2013
Omg can't wait for more!
fart fart chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
Great updates.
STLFAN chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
You never disappoint. WOW. I loved it.
121 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »