Reviews for Violated
RizzlesReader chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
I loved the story. So powerful!
Lord Asmodeus chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
Get a abortion.

Save yourself form needless angst...

And by God - Yes GOD! - even the almighty would not object to taking a life born from such 'evil' - 'negative' - 'cruel' circumstances...
Day6 chapter 2 . 1/3/2014
aww so cute (the end that is)
not saying the rest wasnt good it just wasnt cute:)
Fanfic-Reader-88 chapter 6 . 11/17/2013
So Liz followed in her mom's, or her moms', footsteps. That's pretty good. She also seemed to take the story of her conception well, at least in regards to not being scarred for life by it.
Fanfic-Reader-88 chapter 5 . 11/17/2013
Judging from all the award and talk shows, and the guest spot on "Saturday Night Live", their career paths turned out pretty well. Of course Tori and Jade are good moms to Liz too. But they really should tell her the truth about her conception.
Fanfic-Reader-88 chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
It's nice how everybody's helped out with the baby, between them watching and feeding her, and the lullaby that Cat had sung to her. That "GMILF" joke was funny too.

The big point in this chapter, though, was that Tori was finally ready to be with Jade in the bedroom. Aside from the general hotness, it was a big step because it was her first time since the rape.
Fanfic-Reader-88 chapter 2 . 11/17/2013
"Aww, look at the little baby." Haha. Seriously though, the baby being born is good, considering all the bad things that happened to Tori beforehand. I do wonder how they would tell, and if they would tell the little girl about how she got into the world. As mentally scarring as it may be, she deserves the truth.
Fanfic-Reader-88 chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Damn man. I just got into this story, and already, it sounds brutal as shit. It goes without saying that Steven and that blonde guy are douchebags. But Robbie? Man, that's so fucked up that he took part in that.

Obviously, Jade and Mr. (and Mrs.) Vega are pissed off about what happened to Tori (wonder where Trina is in all of this), but I didn't think I'd see Cat get that mad over anything. Then again, what happened to Tori would make a lot of people angry.
let-y0ur-hair-d0wn chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Wow I just started reading this! Your chapters are very long but I love where this is going. Robbie shocked me but I understand, he hides way too much of himself behind Rex and blames him for the dark side of Robbie. I really hope Tori doesn't just love Jade because she helped her. Off to chapter 2
Myriddin chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
This was fantastic! I absolutely loved the running theme of Tori yelling at Jade, Jade yelling back then someone shouting at them both. Well done.
pffar chapter 6 . 7/13/2013
I must tell you that this story was the best I've read it's now one of my fav's
beli94.aylc chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
You made me cry so much! Oh I really LOVE IT the end! Haha I LOVE Jade!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2013
Wonderful... I think someone should ask the actors from the show to make that public service announcement as done in the movie, in light of recent event. Way to wrap up a really great story that touched so many emotions.
Metatron85 chapter 6 . 7/6/2013
I think you have gotten the most story across in the fewest chapters ever. Impressed.

The future stuff alone had enough material to stand on its own.

Not surprised at all that Jade would be the hard ass and Tori the worry wart. All this family and future career stuff was all very terrific - just a buffet of Jori awesomeness.

The final scene was pretty funny.
Jeremy Shane chapter 6 . 7/5/2013
Good Story even if it was to long, i don't like reading story's with 13,000 words, to long for me to read, so if you do another story, please make it around 1,000 to 3,000 words, thank you.