Reviews for Infection: Antidote
Son of Whitebeard chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
very emotive
Silver Wolf Queen chapter 12 . 10/14/2013
What an amazing ending! This story made me laugh, cry (which doesn't happen often), and jump for joy! It's an awesome sequel and a great wrap up of all the loose ends! I love your writing style! Thank you for writing this amazing fanfic!
myunleashedspirit chapter 12 . 7/1/2013
Wow!you really have a talent for these things and the oj fan-fics you write are by far my you ever thought about making another one as a continuation of this one. I'm sure everyone would enjoy it and I know you are capable of it.I really would like to see a sequel to this but even if not this is by far one of the most amazing fan-fics I've ever tell me if your are thinking of making another writing:)
solaheartnet chapter 12 . 3/28/2013
This was perfect! How do you manage to always make your s stories so amazing?!:D
Taiski chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
Aw! Just a big happy family. Great story and I can't wait for the next one you start. XD
Guest chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
I love the ending! You should do a little side story for Thrax. But anyway great job!
DeadlyWriter chapter 12 . 3/20/2013
Omg... That Was Amazing! I am so Glad Thrax didn't die! Ans Vita Is SO CUTE! I am Sad that the're is no more, but it was a great story! I can't wait to read the next one you write!
Taiski chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
Oh no Thrax! is he going to be ok?
DeadlyWriter chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
Awww No! Thrax Cant Die! He Cant!
Keira Pegasus chapter 11 . 3/18/2013
Aw man! I didn't think Thrax was gonna die!

that just sucks. I mean he is, er...was, a deadly virus but still, he's Ann's brother!

I hope Ozzy can help her through Thrax's death.

Keep writing! I love this so far!

Your friend,
Keira.
Taiski chapter 10 . 3/17/2013
Poor Thrax. I feel sorry for the guy, losing his sister like he did.
Keira Pegasus chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
awwww, thrax does care. how cute. and its cute how Ann gets jealous when Ozzy flirts with girls.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I gotta see that 'date' Ann has with Ozzy. and I kinda hope that Ann and Thrax can at least get along with each other, even after all that's happened, I mean they are family.

You're probably really busy but I hope you can update real soon! I'm loving this story and I just HAVE to read more. Thanks!

Keep Writing, Your friend,
Keira
Prulicious chapter 10 . 3/16/2013
Thrax is going to die fuck. I don't know why this hit me but I blurted it out when I finished reading this! Now I'm going to be worrying about this until you update. I will sit here and think; Oh god Thrax is going to die and then Ann's going to be like, 'NO!' and I'll just sob in a corner for the rest of the night ahahaha. No but I kinda suspected Thrax was going to get pissed about the whole Hypothalimus gland and it being his idea technically.

But I laughed my ass off about the whole, 'She set the damn club on fire didn't see' and their 'yup' and I just laughed. It was too perfect and me imagining Ann running and Maria too just leaving them and I couldn't. That was rich!
DeadlyWriter chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
Oh I Cant wait to she how Ozzy, Drix, and Thrax will react to seeing Ann All dressed sexy-like! This IS Going To BE Good!
Taiski chapter 9 . 3/14/2013