Reviews for Rising
AngelofGrace96 chapter 3 . 2/17
I just reread all of Rebellion and Rising and they're so good, I almost hurt myself laughing at some points! I hope I'm not nagging or anything but I hope you're going to continue this fic? It's honestly one of my favourites and I'd be thrilled if you decided to continue it! Anyway, thanks for writing such hilarious fics!
Angela
Siebenschlaefer chapter 3 . 1/26
I would love to read more. The prequel was hilarious. And the start of the sequel is also really funny so far, so i hope you will continue someday.
"Wait you're the half blood prince? Well, I think you'll need this." *Hands Snape a blood replenisher potion* "There, now you'll have more than half of your blood."
JM0RIARTY chapter 3 . 11/22/2017
omg this is great. I hope you get around to write some more chapter to this story..

JM
Guest chapter 3 . 9/19/2017
Sidesplittingly hilarious! Loved every minute!
WizardingWhovian chapter 3 . 4/16/2017
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I can't stop laughing at this, even when not reading. This is definitely at the top of my favorite fics list! It's hilarious!
Nihatclodra chapter 3 . 4/4/2017
I do hope you continue this at some point...
setokayba2n chapter 3 . 4/4/2017
I wonder if Dumbledore is going to convince Snape to make more remedial potion classes.
SpringLilyBell chapter 3 . 3/17/2017
Three chapters? I'm quite sad about that, I quite liked insane hairy. I hope that one day you come back and continue this story.
bookworm737 chapter 3 . 2/4/2017
I hope you end up coming back to this story! It makes me giggle :)
status- rad but sad chapter 3 . 12/25/2016
im crying. still crying from your last story. I do hope you continue this one. Your writing is quite phenomenal.
Hela Haleth Hiraeth chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
This is hilarious, and I think it's influencing my personality. Only slightly.
Maybe.
My friends are wondering why I babble about Voldetators and glitter-covered cabinets, but I'm as sane as Luna is!
Seriously though, update soon please!
SilentAttendance chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
Plz update! This is rlly funny
ravendor92 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
More chapters please!
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
Pkease come back this story and it's predecessor are fucking hysterical and I love them.