Reviews for Rising
WizardingWhovian chapter 3 . 4/16
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I can't stop laughing at this, even when not reading. This is definitely at the top of my favorite fics list! It's hilarious!
Nihatclodra chapter 3 . 4/4
I do hope you continue this at some point...
setokayba2n chapter 3 . 4/4
I wonder if Dumbledore is going to convince Snape to make more remedial potion classes.
SpringLilyBell chapter 3 . 3/17
Three chapters? I'm quite sad about that, I quite liked insane hairy. I hope that one day you come back and continue this story.
bookworm737 chapter 3 . 2/4
I hope you end up coming back to this story! It makes me giggle :)
status- rad but sad chapter 3 . 12/25/2016
im crying. still crying from your last story. I do hope you continue this one. Your writing is quite phenomenal.
Hela Haleth Hiraeth chapter 3 . 9/28/2016
This is hilarious, and I think it's influencing my personality. Only slightly.
Maybe.
My friends are wondering why I babble about Voldetators and glitter-covered cabinets, but I'm as sane as Luna is!
Seriously though, update soon please!
SilentAttendance chapter 3 . 6/26/2016
Plz update! This is rlly funny
ravendor92 chapter 1 . 6/22/2016
More chapters please!
Emerald Rose nee Potter chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
Pkease come back this story and it's predecessor are fucking hysterical and I love them.
Guest chapter 3 . 6/1/2016
An interesting start hope you continue it. I would have made more of a fuss about DADA being potions class maybe have Harry actually start to make a potion in class and ask Snape if he adds a certain ingredient before or after something.
Jellyfish17 chapter 3 . 3/24/2016
Please Continue... I like this story alot.
Jellyfish17 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Please, Please continue. I LOVED the Rebellion. This one is just as awesome
Calmzone1 chapter 3 . 1/26/2016
I don't care how long it takes as I definitely understand real life and headspaces getting in the way. Please - and I'm not begging here, - please write a little more in this hilarious story. I can't wait to see what kind of pranks you set of in Voldies cave of wonders (hideout) and what he does to Snape and if Dumbledore ever figures it out. Imagine if Harry keeps seeing 'dreams' and decides to start sending his thoughts to voldie when he's sleeping as dreams and he tries to figure out if it was something in Potter's blood that is contagious or passed on some form of insanity - after all, he is related to Bella!
Calmzone1 chapter 2 . 1/26/2016
I almost spit my coffee out when I read that Remus is the new Inquisitor because of Harry - thanks for the laughs. People need more laughter in their lives :)