Reviews for Rising
Calmzone1 chapter 3 . 1/26
I don't care how long it takes as I definitely understand real life and headspaces getting in the way. Please - and I'm not begging here, - please write a little more in this hilarious story. I can't wait to see what kind of pranks you set of in Voldies cave of wonders (hideout) and what he does to Snape and if Dumbledore ever figures it out. Imagine if Harry keeps seeing 'dreams' and decides to start sending his thoughts to voldie when he's sleeping as dreams and he tries to figure out if it was something in Potter's blood that is contagious or passed on some form of insanity - after all, he is related to Bella!
Calmzone1 chapter 2 . 1/26
I almost spit my coffee out when I read that Remus is the new Inquisitor because of Harry - thanks for the laughs. People need more laughter in their lives :)
Cerjek chapter 3 . 1/23
Can't wait for more. Hope you continue!
andyjhorton chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
enjoyed the first story and the start to this story, hope you get back to it sometime soon.
Not-Your-Average-InuYokai chapter 3 . 9/6/2015
I loved Rebellion, and i hope you will continue this story. Hope you update!
Trahald of Uru chapter 3 . 3/29/2015
You haven't updated in over two years. Did the baa-baa black sheep get you good?
Diary of Madness chapter 3 . 3/14/2015
This fix and Rebellion are so funny that I stayed up all night to read them. Again. I really should have got my work done instead but... Oh well. It could be worse, there could be more of Rising to read... *hints hopefully* :D

I wish you luck with all things Harry Potter, and all fanfiction,

Madness.
ramen-luver101 chapter 3 . 1/27/2015
Mr. Scribbles
SilverGhost chapter 3 . 12/11/2014
It's been over a year since you last updated AND published this. How-w could you do this to me!

:( *sob*
hieveryone101 chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Are you going to continue this one?
ravendor92 chapter 3 . 10/15/2014
More please!
MississippiTrojan chapter 3 . 10/4/2014
This is awesome pleeease update soon!
StormyFireDragon chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
oh i do hope that you continue this story soon. brilliant so far.
Beastfolk chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Plz update!
LadyAdriander chapter 3 . 8/23/2014
Maybe you should have Harry build a TARDIS.