Reviews for Iron and Ink
PrincessLevy chapter 10 . 12/29/2015
I can't enter my full user name above but my full name is PrincessLevyMcgarden but will appear as PrincessLevy
I loved the story B-) :-) ;-) these icons show how mjch I love your stories
princesslevy chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
Full name is princesslevymcgarden

Baka gajeel don't cut your hair
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
Its plenty shippy for me
nicole chapter 11 . 3/4/2015
I loved it! everything well written as always. Shout out to the girls friendship, Lucy being a protective friend with Levy and Gajeel smiling like an idiot are one of my fav things! thank you for writing it.
Cassandra chapter 5 . 2/9/2015
Don't day that I love this story, it's so sweet thank you
Blessed Unrest chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Ahhhh I see why you said it was rushed. Though to be honest I still think it's pretty good. Sure it was kinda random that Lucy found Levy at that precise moment (but I'm pretty sure that's because she knows Levy's favorite hiding spots) and Natsu coincidentally smelled Natsu buuttt...ya know. Ya gotta love the pairings anyways ;)
hducudusjfjei643 chapter 10 . 5/16/2014
I read all of them, and i have to say, i love your writing! Good job!
Aztech chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
BEAUTIFUL, LOVED this one :3
Guest chapter 8 . 9/16/2013
ooooo i hope there's gonna be a part 2 to this. it should take them about the same amount of time to grow their hair but now her hair is probably about as long as his so she could just tell him she loves him when she next sees him. but at the same time that could turn out sad since he wouldn't feel like he deserved her love yet so he wouldn't say it back. but then again the doesn't mean that he wouldn't let her love him i guess... this has the potential to turn really sad but either way it has the potential for a really happy ending :)
Kari-chan908 chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
So freakin cute! Nice job
Sage-Not-The-Herb chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
It made me feel warm and fuzzy. :3
Caramel-Deer chapter 8 . 6/25/2013
Though if we dip into mad fangirl interpretations of this chapter, Levy will confess really, really soon and either Gajeel faces his fears like a man of he still pointlessly pushes her away and he wouldn't do that. Not after he cut his hair for her.
Or they eventually confess at the same time and realize how pontless they were in their guilt. Since it's real life, I'll sadly work with the latter.
Why is this ending so good while it hurts so much at the same time? ;w;
AdilaRain chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
Gajeel cut his hair! :(

Oh well. These one-shots are really cute!

When you have the time, please update :)
McKenzieSchick chapter 8 . 6/23/2013
I absolutely love this! Soo amazing! Can't wait to see what else you'll post :D keep up the great work!
SakuraIchigoDark chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
:D D: :D D: :D I don't know what my feelings are doing right now! AWesome chapter.