Reviews for The Clan Wars
Yurushimo The Forgiving Dragon chapter 9 . 3/31
What the fuck is all this filler? There is so much unneeded crap just to travel backwards in time.
isobu chapter 13 . 11/3/2016
This wasn't that bad, i see what you mean when you said they were overpowered. Why couldn't sakura say anything has she not been in the presence of the sage long enough to withstand something like that?
sierragust chapter 2 . 10/11/2016
I just finished my Naruto crossover story with GS: TLA if you want to read it.

s/11919589/1/Reincarnation
Yosokage chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Keep reading on, or die tonight a exactly 12:42. This is based on a TRUE STORY! Once there was a baby girl named Marry. Her mother couldnt take all the crying, so she decied it was time for her to go. She buried her baby alive in her back yard. After she buried her she could still hear Marry crying. So she dug her back up and stabbed her one time in the arm, and buried her again. Marry cried harder, but a few hours later it stopped. At exactly 12:42, Marry died. She bleeded to death. Now her sprit hauntes the world. When your sleeping, she stabbes you in the arm and watches you bleed to death. And that's how she got the name "Bloody Marry" this is the true story of her. She wants everyone to feel her pain that she felt. Apperantly, if you repost thThis isn't fake. Apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minuets you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. You will either get kissed or asked out, if you brake this chain you will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. In the next 53 minuets someone will say I love you or I'm sorryis to 12 other comments you will have the best day of your life tomorrow. But if you break this chain you die at exactly 12:42 tonight by Bloody Marry. Don't belive me? You'll see..

mikakima37 chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
idk why you think this is bad sweetabee
Chrisfragger chapter 5 . 11/13/2015
Hmm Couldn't Kurama meet himself in this situation?
The Kazekage of Suna chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
Summary caught my interest! I know you recommend against reading this, but I can't help myself. I think some aspects are nice in this story.
"You entered Sennin mode. While unconscious."
For some reason, I really like this line a lot. The reaction was a bit priceless.
"We aren't even in our timeline anymore."
Damn, Naruto, pay attention, son...
Have you considered just going back and doing an edit of the story, rather than discontinuing ?
None the less, I await your response!
- Kaze
SuperSexyPotato chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
damn you reverse psychology
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
To all of you who feel like reading this despite the summary:

The summary is there for a reason. The story is genuinely bad in nearly every aspect.

The characterization is amateur (at best), the dialogue is literally written by a middle-schooler, the plot is one long prologue, and the list goes on and on.

I could list all the reasons, but seriously, I'm WARNING you guys here. Do yourselves a favor and either don't read it, or read it to flame. And thanks in advance to anyone who decides to flame.

Regards,

Duesal Bladesinger
WTF chapter 10 . 3/11/2015
Its not the the cliffhangers that are getting annoying, its the fact that your nine chapters in, yet the story is still in the prologue. Maybe you'd argue that it isn't but that's what it feels like. Your still setting up for the story to actually begin in earnest. What's the point of reading your fic, when you seem hell bent on trying to turn away reader interest?
Shikoi the God of Death chapter 5 . 11/2/2014
Yea... "The ramen is more important." As a certain someone would think...
Anqiaj chapter 13 . 10/15/2014
I am sad that you decided to discontinue is dic, but the two stories you recommended were absolutely fantastic. Thank you for your thoughtfulness.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
Son of a bitch. This story was interesting and the plot was great. Now another good one discontinued
Guest chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
it went this far because of plot!
Mr. Sqweakers The Great chapter 13 . 8/9/2014
I hope all you flamers are happy, thanks to you another story that I like is discontinued thanks to you. Duesal Bladesinger your story is well put together. Here is some water to put out the flames.