Reviews for Miss Misery
nandy7781 chapter 6 . 3/4
Hope you come back to finish this story.
barangurte chapter 6 . 2/10
Please don't abandon this fic. I'm a bipolar patient and I'm really moved by you description of the symptoms... Just, I feel it can be brilliant if you keep going. If need any help with the bipolar part, feel free to contact me. Please, keep going!
sfstewart chapter 6 . 1/3
Wow! I hope you revisit this story one day.
Chalayne chapter 6 . 11/25/2015
Hope you update!
sianjones123 chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
Why did you stop writing?
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 5/25/2015
Nice. It's refreshing to have Katniss be the one to make the first move on Peeta! I definitely did not expect that! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Huh, I'm thinking Katniss will solve the equation Heavensbee left, which also contains Peeta's number.. Poor Mellark will be middle man of sorts when Plutarch gets it because of Katniss' forgetfulness? xD
THG4Ever-lark chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
Please update soon!
JennaGill chapter 6 . 1/4/2015
Miss Behave indeed! With Peeta's full confession on the table and her avoidance of her full backstory, they are growing closer but I hope that the backseat quickie doesn't have the opposite intended effect and drive them apart. It must be hard to think slow, slow, slow when glasses!Peeta is kissing you up against a car though ;)
Shanna319 chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
I miss this story... but so happy to have been able to read another update. Beautiful as always. Love that they are opening up. The ending of this was so steamy. Happy Kat is realizing her feelings. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
mansts chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
I'm so happy you've updated this story! I've missed it a lot! Bipolar Peeta was really unexpected!
soullshakedown chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
This was such an amazing chapter. I love seeing the little steps Katniss is making to get out of her head and learn to trust the people around her. I thought Peeta's background was a really creative way of having his episodes in the story. It'll be nice to see them help each other out. I'm looking forward to the chapter 7! (no matter how long the wait is :))
supernovawitch19 chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
is pulling out going to bite them?
Dandelion-Hope chapter 6 . 11/23/2014