Reviews for Miss Misery
sianjones123 chapter 6 . 8/23
Why did you stop writing?
Fenris Jin chapter 2 . 5/25
Nice. It's refreshing to have Katniss be the one to make the first move on Peeta! I definitely did not expect that! XD
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 5/25
Huh, I'm thinking Katniss will solve the equation Heavensbee left, which also contains Peeta's number.. Poor Mellark will be middle man of sorts when Plutarch gets it because of Katniss' forgetfulness? xD
THG4Ever-lark chapter 6 . 3/2
Please update soon!
JennaGill chapter 6 . 1/4
Miss Behave indeed! With Peeta's full confession on the table and her avoidance of her full backstory, they are growing closer but I hope that the backseat quickie doesn't have the opposite intended effect and drive them apart. It must be hard to think slow, slow, slow when glasses!Peeta is kissing you up against a car though ;)
Shanna319 chapter 6 . 12/24/2014
I miss this story... but so happy to have been able to read another update. Beautiful as always. Love that they are opening up. The ending of this was so steamy. Happy Kat is realizing her feelings. Looking forward to the next chapter :)
mansts chapter 6 . 12/8/2014
I'm so happy you've updated this story! I've missed it a lot! Bipolar Peeta was really unexpected!
soullshakedown chapter 6 . 12/4/2014
This was such an amazing chapter. I love seeing the little steps Katniss is making to get out of her head and learn to trust the people around her. I thought Peeta's background was a really creative way of having his episodes in the story. It'll be nice to see them help each other out. I'm looking forward to the chapter 7! (no matter how long the wait is :))
supernovawitch19 chapter 6 . 12/3/2014
UPDATE SOON
Guest chapter 6 . 11/24/2014
is pulling out going to bite them?
Dandelion-Hope chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Love it! I want more!
Gilla chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
This story is absolutely beautiful. You're an amazing writer. Ugh, thank you so much for existing.
It-was-so-human chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
Oh gosh, this is so achingly beautiful. I just want to give your Katniss the biggest hug (though let's be real-I doubt she'd accept it.)

I remember reading this a month or so ago (maybe when I was rereading my fav "Your Smile", I know you're trying you're hardest and I so appreciate that! Thank you so much, I can imagine it's rough to complete!) and I am the worst and never left a review to let you know how wonderful this was because I just assumed it was abandoned.

This story is so powerful but often in the most subtle and simple ways that just kill. This has some of the most crazy little moments. Her relationship with food. The comforter. Reading the guardianship guidelines? Just the little things she picks up about Peeta that she finds endearing? The way you tie in the lines from the book? Ahhhh, so great.

In this chapter specifically, I think it's absolutely awesome to look into an au version of hijacked Peeta-if that's what you're doing. (I had assumed that it was triggered by of an abusive childhood episode...) I've been trying to explore that myself for the past month in the worst written fic ever, but this is so much better. I love the idea of them helping each other... I really hope you're able to balance that dynamic because honestly there's such a beautiful story about two broken but really smart lively people worthy of love and happiness here.

BUT GUYS YOU'RE MAKING ME SO NERVOUS, PLEASE PRACTICE SAFE SEX. (You've made me lecture fictional-universe fictional characters. I hope you're happy.)

It's so utterly addictive. I am SO glad you've revisited it and I REALLY hope that you continue on with this one super soon! Please don't make me wait too much longer? I'm the most impatient person ever, especially when it comes to such heartbreakingly lovely fanfiction.
SoThere chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
So excited to see an update for this today!

My poor babies. They're both so broken, I want to gather them up and hug them til all the hurt goes away. I'm so glad they have each other; now if they could just stop pushing each other away.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/23/2014
So glad to see this update! Thank you!