Reviews for Picture Book Girl
Snape hurt Hermione therefore Hermione is going to beg on her knees for his forgiveness? I don't think so. She might be a bit stupid but that would be far too OOC to even pretend to believe.
clarasnotlikely chapter 5 . 8/4
I want them to deal with rowdy children. one of them is a toddler. Severus is in pain
Well, a fluffy ending with an interview with their 5th child and magazine equivalent of witch Vogue.
liljennmartin chapter 4 . 1/26
What a movie and beautiful story!
Such a wonderful story, gentle but heartfelt, thank you!
Espied7 chapter 5 . 8/26/2016
Tears. But very well written, as always.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/29/2016
What an awesome and hearthbreaking journey this was! Thank you! And since you asked, I would like to share my opinion.. Bring on the fluff! After everything I would like to see them happy!
meg527 chapter 5 . 5/18/2016
Wonderful story. Thank you!
YES to an epilogue!
vickety chapter 4 . 3/28/2016
Great job. So sad. I would love to see them happy.
Espied7 chapter 5 . 2/15/2016
Beautifully emotional story. I would love to see an epilogue where they've been back together for a year or two and they've just found out that Hermione is pregnant again.
Jessie Deal chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
I loved this. So beautiful
ReDish chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
any epilogue that showed them happy would be good
mysinger chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
Good story! Sad, but sweet and incredibly moving. I would like to see an epilogue, maybe a few years later when both of them have healed. Thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
Awww, everyone should forgive their child's murderer and their own torturer. So romantic!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
Why the fuck would Hermione be to SNAPE for? He helped kill his own child! Are you crazy? You're not one of those writers who believe that women aren't worth as much as men and should pander to them, are you?