Reviews for Picture Book Girl
What an awesome and hearthbreaking journey this was! Thank you! And since you asked, I would like to share my opinion.. Bring on the fluff! After everything I would like to see them happy!
meg527 chapter 5 . 5/18
Wonderful story. Thank you!
YES to an epilogue!
vickety chapter 4 . 3/28
Great job. So sad. I would love to see them happy.
Espied7 chapter 5 . 2/15
Beautifully emotional story. I would love to see an epilogue where they've been back together for a year or two and they've just found out that Hermione is pregnant again.
Jessie Deal chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
I loved this. So beautiful
ReDish chapter 5 . 5/4/2015
any epilogue that showed them happy would be good
mysinger chapter 5 . 4/6/2015
Good story! Sad, but sweet and incredibly moving. I would like to see an epilogue, maybe a few years later when both of them have healed. Thank you.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/28/2015
Awww, everyone should forgive their child's murderer and their own torturer. So romantic!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/28/2015
Why the fuck would Hermione be to SNAPE for? He helped kill his own child! Are you crazy? You're not one of those writers who believe that women aren't worth as much as men and should pander to them, are you?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
And why would she forgive him for choosing to add to her torture? She's not that foolish.
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
Cute, sad, lovely.
jensteed chapter 5 . 10/1/2014
I'm normally the one begging for more (just one more chapter pretty pretty please, lol) but I adore the way it ended. An epilogue of course would be lovely, but I think it's perfect as is.
jensteed chapter 4 . 10/1/2014
I never would have imagined Hermione turning to modelling after the war, it was brilliant. It was a beautiful scene when he came to her room, so tender. It was just perfect :)
Perry Downing chapter 5 . 9/7/2014
I would love to see them work through a bit more of their issues. More! More! More!
ziva10 chapter 5 . 4/12/2014
I know i'm late to the party but an interview style epilogue would be cool.