Reviews for Scream For Me
barangurte chapter 10 . 5/16
Dark and touching
SlytherinPrefect chapter 10 . 3/28
Slightly innacurate, but still pretty good!

Also, did you purposefully choose names from The Heroes of Olympus or not?
brockarot chapter 10 . 3/9
hmmm my favorite ending has to be ending too, although it would be more interesting if you detailed what happens to catniss in death. Where does she go, heaven or hell?
brockarot chapter 1 . 3/8
please don't make her stand up or escape, she needs to stay obedient also awesome story so pls update :P
Roseniss chapter 1 . 1/15
It's years later and this is still my favorite fanfic wow
PrimroseMariePotter chapter 10 . 2/25/2016
LOVE IT!
whatthehell chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
Out of all the names there are, u name a baby Nico, the Latin verb meaning "I kill"? I don't think any parent would want to name their child a name meaning I kill. It's not even an actual name. And they had a daughter first who Suzanne Collins said was called Willow.
fuckthisstory chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
How the hell can you be alive when you've cut open your arteries? I hope you know what they even are. And
Owl Indigo chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I couldn't go farther than the arteries bit because the inaccuracy was astounding. Cutting open any artery and not sealing it within a minute will kill her, regardless of whereabouts in the body it is located, and that's when it's just a knick, slicing them open along the artery will kill her within 10 seconds.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
You made me cry! This was so well written I love how you gave more than one ending so sad that it's over good job!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
I really liked the second ending, the one she killed herself in. I liked how you represented death and told us how it would affect the other characters. And I'm tired of happy endings, this is the type of ending I was looking for. Not happy but not sad either, there's final an end to katniss' suffering and no guesswork afterwords. But anyway it was a great story and I'm looking forward to reading some of your other pieces!
Coolkid chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
Amazing book
Awe struck chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
This entire story has to be the best thing that ever happened to me. You should be so proud of this!
Immavegeta chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
Liked this ending
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
I liked then one where katniss killed herself
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »