Reviews for Scream For Me
Coolkid chapter 10 . 2/26
Amazing book
Awe struck chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
This entire story has to be the best thing that ever happened to me. You should be so proud of this!
Immavegeta chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
Liked this ending
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
I liked then one where katniss killed herself
Guest chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
This is beautiful and I just had to say that you truly have a gift
Guest chapter 10 . 3/6/2014
Loved last ending. The 1st one was wrong because you have to choose. There needs to be a little katniss running around. The 2nd one was wrong because Katniss DOES NOT QUIT.
WolfSpark chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
I looovvveeddd the last ending soooo much better than the others! Sad and alone endings depress me and make me sad- even though I hve depression- I LOVE happy endings! Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
Best i've ever read.
peetassecretlover chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Why do u have to do this to me? My nose is burning right now because of the tears. :""""""""""""""""""(
Mal chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
This was such a great story! You are a fantastic writer and you should definitely try and become an author! So many parts of this story made me cry, especially the second ending and the end of chapter ten was so perfect, this was so amazing. Thank you for giving me this story to read
Guest chapter 9 . 1/1/2014
Im writing this as I cry. Mostly for Peeta. I'm just glad that you didn't let him live without Katniss because he could never bear that and neither could I. My nose is now stuffy, my pillow wet, and my eyes red from the power of your words.
Pussy chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
My pushes is sooooo wet while I was reading I started tubing my pussy and didn't notice! LOL
TitanNegro chapter 8 . 11/29/2013
While I do see the point I do think Katniss,should the book end in something similar happening,would never live the way she did in the with out "Someone" to save her she would be dead even before the story of the first book started. It's a nice message,but life doesn't work that way. Sometimes we can't just "saveourselves". To be alive is to have a reason to live,to wake,a pupose if you will. Katniss didn't have that at the end,she wasn't ALIVE,she was literally surviving for the sake of it,waiting for the reason. I would guess people who never been trough losses would say "Find one yourself",but humans are diferent from eachother,we can't expect that something that works for me,or for you works for someone else. And for Katniss it didn' course this only aplies to the books and not your story,but I couldn't hold back to share this opinion.
PatronusDawn chapter 10 . 10/26/2013
I really love this story of yours and also love all the endings but the Ending 3 is just amazing; beautifully written, has an happy ending but it's real and believable. Thank You for this wonderful story and I'll be writing a song or poem for it.
katniss-everdeen-victor chapter 10 . 10/25/2013
My favourite ending was the last one but they were all really good I like the idea that she finally found love and was happy and made a new life with peeta