Reviews for Scream For Me
PrimroseMariePotter chapter 10 . 2/25
whatthehell chapter 10 . 10/25/2015
Out of all the names there are, u name a baby Nico, the Latin verb meaning "I kill"? I don't think any parent would want to name their child a name meaning I kill. It's not even an actual name. And they had a daughter first who Suzanne Collins said was called Willow.
fuckthisstory chapter 4 . 10/25/2015
How the hell can you be alive when you've cut open your arteries? I hope you know what they even are. And
Owl Indigo chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I couldn't go farther than the arteries bit because the inaccuracy was astounding. Cutting open any artery and not sealing it within a minute will kill her, regardless of whereabouts in the body it is located, and that's when it's just a knick, slicing them open along the artery will kill her within 10 seconds.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
You made me cry! This was so well written I love how you gave more than one ending so sad that it's over good job!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2015
I really liked the second ending, the one she killed herself in. I liked how you represented death and told us how it would affect the other characters. And I'm tired of happy endings, this is the type of ending I was looking for. Not happy but not sad either, there's final an end to katniss' suffering and no guesswork afterwords. But anyway it was a great story and I'm looking forward to reading some of your other pieces!
Coolkid chapter 10 . 2/26/2015
Amazing book
Awe struck chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
This entire story has to be the best thing that ever happened to me. You should be so proud of this!
Immavegeta chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
Liked this ending
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
I liked then one where katniss killed herself
Guest chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
This is beautiful and I just had to say that you truly have a gift
Guest chapter 10 . 3/6/2014
Loved last ending. The 1st one was wrong because you have to choose. There needs to be a little katniss running around. The 2nd one was wrong because Katniss DOES NOT QUIT.
WolfSpark chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
I looovvveeddd the last ending soooo much better than the others! Sad and alone endings depress me and make me sad- even though I hve depression- I LOVE happy endings! Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
Best i've ever read.
peetassecretlover chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Why do u have to do this to me? My nose is burning right now because of the tears. :""""""""""""""""""(