Reviews for Scream For Me
whatthehell chapter 10 . 10/25
Out of all the names there are, u name a baby Nico, the Latin verb meaning "I kill"? I don't think any parent would want to name their child a name meaning I kill. It's not even an actual name. And they had a daughter first who Suzanne Collins said was called Willow.
fuckthisstory chapter 4 . 10/25
How the hell can you be alive when you've cut open your arteries? I hope you know what they even are. And
Owl Indigo chapter 1 . 10/21
I couldn't go farther than the arteries bit because the inaccuracy was astounding. Cutting open any artery and not sealing it within a minute will kill her, regardless of whereabouts in the body it is located, and that's when it's just a knick, slicing them open along the artery will kill her within 10 seconds.
You made me cry! This was so well written I love how you gave more than one ending so sad that it's over good job!
I really liked the second ending, the one she killed herself in. I liked how you represented death and told us how it would affect the other characters. And I'm tired of happy endings, this is the type of ending I was looking for. Not happy but not sad either, there's final an end to katniss' suffering and no guesswork afterwords. But anyway it was a great story and I'm looking forward to reading some of your other pieces!
Coolkid chapter 10 . 2/26
Amazing book
Awe struck chapter 10 . 12/18/2014
This entire story has to be the best thing that ever happened to me. You should be so proud of this!
Immavegeta chapter 10 . 12/1/2014
Liked this ending
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
I liked then one where katniss killed herself
Guest chapter 10 . 3/22/2014
This is beautiful and I just had to say that you truly have a gift
Guest chapter 10 . 3/6/2014
Loved last ending. The 1st one was wrong because you have to choose. There needs to be a little katniss running around. The 2nd one was wrong because Katniss DOES NOT QUIT.
WolfSpark chapter 10 . 3/2/2014
I looovvveeddd the last ending soooo much better than the others! Sad and alone endings depress me and make me sad- even though I hve depression- I LOVE happy endings! Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
Best i've ever read.
peetassecretlover chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Why do u have to do this to me? My nose is burning right now because of the tears. :""""""""""""""""""(
Mal chapter 10 . 1/23/2014
This was such a great story! You are a fantastic writer and you should definitely try and become an author! So many parts of this story made me cry, especially the second ending and the end of chapter ten was so perfect, this was so amazing. Thank you for giving me this story to read