Reviews for Deceptive
Ayanjae chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
This is perfect. Love everything about this story and you are an awesome writer. Adding it to my favourite! :D
Trevor X chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
This was a nice trip down the pathway. Enjoyable banter, mixed emotions, and a nice ending. Thoroughly enjoyed my read. :-)
daianapotter chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
what can i say? wonderful. it makes me laugh too ) poor seth but now he can celebrate with eirika ) very well wrriten too. love your avatar )
Machlassie chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I'm surprised this story doesn't have more reviews! It was so cute and well-written; I especially loved the purpose of the flowers. It was so..."Eirika-ish."
Goku's Donut chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Two words: Flippin'. Precious!

I must admit, I'm very unfamiliar with this fandom since I haven't played the game in ages, but this certainly pulled me in. I've been reading up on the support conversations of those who could be paired with Eirika, and while I have the biggest soft spot for Eirika/Innes, I adore Seth/Eirika even more!

"Why doesn't this have any reviews?" I kept asking myself. The detail, the flow, the characterization - everything was in synch! They really do have an adorable romance and I thank you so much for writing this! Again, it's precious and more than well-written! I'm a sucker for fluffy one-shots and this did not disappoint. I look forward to ANY future shots you have of these two. This was just too wonderful for words!
FenixPhoenix chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Aw, really nice story, lovely written with a sweet plot that felt believable! Thank you for sharing!