Reviews for Little Myrtle Tree
DOSilverline chapter 7 . 3/16
Oh, I'm so happy I found this gem of a story! I'm just now starting chapter 8, but I've already gone through such the rollercoaster with Billa. Dis is so mean to her - I cried when Billa did. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this fic! :)
ArandoraStar chapter 27 . 3/1
Easily one of the best stories I have ever read. This was beautifully written, engaging, and above all, inspiring. Thank you for sharing this.
PepperCornPie chapter 27 . 12/7/2016
Really enjoyed reading this story!
Anony-moose chapter 9 . 11/28/2016
So I know it's supposed to turn around (and I am frantically reading more, trust me, this story is AMAZING) but I think this is the only story that has made me successfully hate Dis? Like, really. It's an accomplishment. I usually just find her incredibly stubborn or misguided instead of downright hating her tbh.

But your writing is incredible to inspire such feelings, so A!
iluvfairytale chapter 14 . 8/15/2016
Billa... lol, did not expect that ;)

I'm okay with Dis now.
iluvfairytale chapter 8 . 8/14/2016
I still don't like Dis -.-
iluvfairytale chapter 7 . 8/14/2016
I can't stand Dis. Villa needs to stop being stupid and realize that Dis' treatment of her is suspicious, and not right.
multyfangirl19 chapter 1 . 7/23/2016
well this is an odd tale but one i'll likely read to the end, though i might not have much to say through out it
LilyofAzra chapter 27 . 7/12/2016
First off I loved the whole story. It was excellent. But by far my favorite thing is all these terrifying dragons up holding the Golden Rule. I mean I can't stop laughing about it. I absolutely love it! Especially with how baffled The wizards and elves would be. Centuries old and then this small little hobbit teaches dragons how to be nice.
EMILCE CULLEN-VULTURI chapter 27 . 5/19/2016
Me encantó esta novela, rei y llore con ella aun tengo lágrimas en los ojos, es impresionante como escribes. Espero que sigas así. La secuela voy a leerla ahora, que tengas suerte en tu vida y sigue escribiendo asi.
Kelly M chapter 27 . 4/28/2016
This is amazing. Man how I love this story. To be honest, I've seen stories kind of like this before and when I started this one out curiosity...well I wasn't sure how it was gonna go. But I am SO glad I pursued with it because I cannot express in words how much I love this. Amazing. I love the interactions with Dis and Billa..and Fili and Kili and my favorite too! You had my on the edge of my seat and I loved it. Amazing. :)
Mysteryfan17 chapter 27 . 4/8/2016
I loved it and perhaps like the story, it will be a Light to others. It made me think of the verse "I can do all things through He who strengthens me." I really look forward to the sequel and, as a sister in Christ, God bless. :) 10/10
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 4/6/2016
I certainly saw the Ester references in it. Wonder who will be Haman. I'm a stickler for hurt/comfort and the Biblical parallel is making me anticipate the threat and what you will change in this. 5/5
Qoheleth chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
Dear Studio:

You know, I don't recall the original Esther being quite this enthusiastic about the thought of having sex with Xerxes. "I… abhor the bed of the uncircumcised, and of every stranger": isn't that how it goes? (Not that the Big Idea people know that, of course; if they were too Protestant to show Rack, Shack, and Benny singing in the furnace, they've probably never read Esther 14 either. But, still, I thought I'd mention it.)

Sincerely,