Reviews for Little Myrtle Tree
iluvfairytale chapter 14 . 8/15
Billa... lol, did not expect that ;)

I'm okay with Dis now.
iluvfairytale chapter 8 . 8/14
I still don't like Dis -.-
iluvfairytale chapter 7 . 8/14
I can't stand Dis. Villa needs to stop being stupid and realize that Dis' treatment of her is suspicious, and not right.
multyfangirl18 chapter 1 . 7/23
well this is an odd tale but one i'll likely read to the end, though i might not have much to say through out it
LilyofAzra chapter 27 . 7/12
First off I loved the whole story. It was excellent. But by far my favorite thing is all these terrifying dragons up holding the Golden Rule. I mean I can't stop laughing about it. I absolutely love it! Especially with how baffled The wizards and elves would be. Centuries old and then this small little hobbit teaches dragons how to be nice.
EMILCE CULLEN-VULTURI chapter 27 . 5/19
Me encantó esta novela, rei y llore con ella aun tengo lágrimas en los ojos, es impresionante como escribes. Espero que sigas así. La secuela voy a leerla ahora, que tengas suerte en tu vida y sigue escribiendo asi.
Kelly M chapter 27 . 4/28
This is amazing. Man how I love this story. To be honest, I've seen stories kind of like this before and when I started this one out curiosity...well I wasn't sure how it was gonna go. But I am SO glad I pursued with it because I cannot express in words how much I love this. Amazing. I love the interactions with Dis and Billa..and Fili and Kili and my favorite too! You had my on the edge of my seat and I loved it. Amazing. :)
Mysteryfan17 chapter 27 . 4/8
I loved it and perhaps like the story, it will be a Light to others. It made me think of the verse "I can do all things through He who strengthens me." I really look forward to the sequel and, as a sister in Christ, God bless. :) 10/10
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 4/6
I certainly saw the Ester references in it. Wonder who will be Haman. I'm a stickler for hurt/comfort and the Biblical parallel is making me anticipate the threat and what you will change in this. 5/5
Qoheleth chapter 2 . 3/30
Dear Studio:

You know, I don't recall the original Esther being quite this enthusiastic about the thought of having sex with Xerxes. "I… abhor the bed of the uncircumcised, and of every stranger": isn't that how it goes? (Not that the Big Idea people know that, of course; if they were too Protestant to show Rack, Shack, and Benny singing in the furnace, they've probably never read Esther 14 either. But, still, I thought I'd mention it.)

SmileyDJingles chapter 27 . 3/4
Well done!
so thorin is familiar with anger, but not for someone else... whereas dis is unfamiliar with anxiety, especially for someone else... interesting
Theayonder chapter 2 . 2/19
Ah just as I suspectedsome hints of the Esther storyline. Interesting.
Nix-LokiFan chapter 27 . 2/12
Ten out of ten! I enjoyed this fic very much. Also for some reason this story makes me think of the smell of vanilla.

Nataly S. Potter chapter 27 . 2/6
Wow! This was such and incredible story! I read it all as quickly as I could (but not as quickly as I wanted to, unfortunetly). It was incredible! Atention grabbing and romantic and wonderfully well written! I can't wait to start on the sequel promissed!
Thank you for writing! I loved it!:D