Reviews for Be careful what you dress as
shugokage chapter 10 . 1/22
Interesting story idea!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
very good ,loved
Guest chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
very good, loved
Contramancer chapter 10 . 9/12/2013
Not enough koalas! An awesome story, and one I heartily enjoy. The only question is: Are you planning any sequels? Bad Stuff (yes, capitalised) keeps happening, and I'm curious as to how the Scooby Threesome would handle it.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
The end? Do you mean the end of the chapter or the story? If it's the story, Will the be a part 2 with Warren? I would like this story to continue. it's a good story.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
You know warren really was an idiot. Good story, will there be a sequel?
Dracomancer1 chapter 10 . 8/9/2013
A bit sudden an ending, but hey. This story had a great run and I commend you for writing it in the first place and sticking with it.
nerymauro chapter 8 . 8/5/2013
awe, this story is good!
kdakmmt chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
I shouldn't have to post a review on my own story to respond to a guest reviewer but here goes... To Julien Yes I am a big fan of Xander and I find that Angel to be my least favorite. Angel was a wimp, he spent the last century whining and moping about. The Xander of this story can kick Buffys ass ergo Angel wouldn't be too difficult. Emotions in canon ran hot and cold freqently so I see no difference it what I did. I'm the author of this fic, I can make Buffy love whomever I want:)
Julianne chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Interesting angle but you are obviously a big fan of Xanders. Sorry to say but he's one of my least favorite characters and I couldn't see him beat up Angel so easily. This was the problem with Buffy the Vampire Slayer as a show it depicted a master vampire Angel as a wimp who Buffy could easily outfight just like he was a fledgling. Only on his own show, Angel was he able to fight with his true skill and ability as well as a Master vampires strength. One of the problems with your writing is that the characters change their emotions too easily. People don't stop loving others so quickly nor can you make someone love someone else. That's why Buffy never saw Xander as a love interest.
the DragonBard chapter 8 . 8/2/2013
Will it just be those three, or will Cordy, Tara, Anya, Faith, and/or Dawn get added?
studyofchaos chapter 7 . 7/6/2013
Nice to see a Xander / Buffy / Willow, they make a great threesome. Sorry to see Joyce get it but them's the breaks in a vampire eat dog world. Curiousity question though, you dealt with Xander and Buffy's legal guardian, what about Willow's?
Dracomancer1 chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
I must say, this is a very unique take on the Halloween plot thread. Very well written too, which is as important as good ideas.
Muroshi chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
So it seems you are trying to do an update after betaing but this chapter 2 turned out as a block of text.
EPJ III chapter 7 . 6/16/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...this chapter needs formatting.